Author: Dara

[Dating advice] [Original]Would a decent man ask for sex after the second date?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-24 17:20:31 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-6-24 17:15
For some people - casual sex is natural, and they see nothing wrong with it, even on the first date. ...

No, my parents did mean to let us sleep together.
They trusted him not to do anything inappropriate to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-24 21:17:21 |Display all floors
Dara Post time: 2013-6-24 13:28
How can I trust a man like this

You cannot. I am sorry for your situation. Only you can change the diirection of your life. If you decide to break from tradition and do something vastly different it will not be easy but if you allow this to happen to you your life will look much much different than if you did do something. You must consider this if you want happiness to come as your choice. It may not ever come if you lose your ability of choice. This is what you really need to focus on. In this type of situation....listen to your heart. Then follow. If you do not you will always feel unauthentic to yourself.
And what's wrong with having dark skin?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-24 21:31:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by americanchinese at 2013-6-24 21:40
Would a decent man ask for sex after the second date?

During the first date . . .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-24 21:36:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by americanchinese at 2013-6-24 21:46
I want a good guy, loves me not for how I look but who I am.

And do you love him for who he is and not because of his money, social status, and earning potential?   It goes both ways, you know . . .

The general rule is that guys want pretty girls, and girls want guys with money, status, and high earning potential.  If you want guys to accept unattractive girls, then girls must accept poor uneducated guys.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-24 21:56:21 |Display all floors
Would a decent man ask for sex after the second date?

Did he pay for the dinner?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-24 22:17:42 |Display all floors
americanchinese Post time: 2013-6-24 21:56
Did he pay for the dinner?

no ,never

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-24 22:46:25 |Display all floors
IT SEEMS TO ME YOUR HEADS ARE IN TWO DIFFRENT PLACES HE'S NOT READY FOR A FEMALE THAT WANTS MORE THEN THE USUAL, BUT THE WHOLE NOT LETTING GO THING IS A LITTLE TO MUCH KEEP THE PEPPER SPRAY CLOSE

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.