Author: sansukong

Open letter to the President of the P.R.C.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-30 19:15:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-30 14:22
Woe betide thou if thou continuest to use such big words...

One of these days the pyramid of over ...

Thus, you consider your constant lying almost over everything and anything that is China and Chinese the paramount truth?
Translate ......

您考慮的您常數說謊幾乎結束一切,
任何這是中國和中國人,最重要的真理嗎?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 19:38:28 |Display all floors
China President got time for rats?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-11 12:59:05 |Display all floors
Related Articles ........

Xi launches Party cleanup drive

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 11:37:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-11 21:06
How is this related to the original topic???

You are spamming your own threads to advertise other ...

Can't you read ........ "Xi launches Party clean-up drive"?  A CLEAN UP!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 12:26:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-7-12 13:34
seneca Post time: 2013-7-12 10:45
You are oh so semi-right ...
I wish Mr Xi success in eliminating this scourge but I still doubt he will read any of the posts here. He will be too busy.

You are right on one point and i.e. President Xi will and shall succeed in weeding out parasites like you from the country! You have lied and smeared the good names of the Chinese athletes by calling them THIEVES and CHEATS at the London Olympics.

Translate ......

你是对的一点,即习近平西港岛线,并成功淘汰像你这样的寄生虫从该国!

你说了谎! 并抹上称他们为小偷和骗子在伦敦奥运会的中国运动员的好名字。
你说了谎抹黑好名的中国运动员,
通过称他们为,
在伦敦奥运会上的小偷和骗子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 14:32:20 |Display all floors

RE: Open letter to the President of the P.R.C.

"Winning or losing public support is an issue that concerns the Party's survival or extinction," Xi said, stressing the importance of furthering ties with the people.

With "serving the people, being down-to-earth, upright and corruption-free" as its main content, the campaign could consolidate the Party's position as China's governing party, boost its creativity, cohesion and combat capabilities, maintain its advanced nature and purity, and win public trust and support, Xi said.

When his people and his country are been attacked by enemies from within or  from without the country, the President will make it his business to salvage
and to protect the honor of his people and country.

Translate .....

当他的人或他的国家是被攻击由敌人,
从的内部或外部该国总统将他的生意,
挽救以及以保他的人民和国家的荣誉。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-21 16:10:52 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-27 09:00
"Butterfly", you could be right. President Xi's "Clean-Up" campaign should start with seneca and g ...

Someone said this:

"When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you"

A very timely reminder for the current Chinese leadership indeed!

Translate ......

当前的中国的领导层的一个非常适时的的提醒啊!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.