Views: 14663|Replies: 37

[Cross-culture marriage] [Original]What about your first date?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-22 20:54:14 |Display all floors
This afternoon and i see the US plays - The Big Bang Theory and i see the date that Penny and Leonard. Then i remember my first date and want to know you guys'. If you don't want to share with us it is better, If you would like to tell someone ,i am a good listener.

Show me~

Professional mandarin teachers in shanghai - Mandarin Morning info@mandarinmorning.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 19:47:39 |Display all floors
It's Ancient History for me. Sorry to say I can't remember. Senior Moments

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-24 10:02:53 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-6-23 19:47
It's Ancient History for me. Sorry to say I can't remember. Senior Moments

哈哈~
Professional mandarin teachers in shanghai - Mandarin Morning info@mandarinmorning.com

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-6-24 17:28:30 |Display all floors
Yeah, I remember.
We had dinner and she wanted to sleep with me
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-26 14:30:34 |Display all floors
How about your first date?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-27 16:37:05 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2013-6-26 14:30
How about your first date?

about me? I met my ex in front of a bread shop then we took a walk. I think it is a good memory~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-27 20:31:58 |Display all floors
Hmmm. For us, I guess you could say our first date was virtual. We chatted by email and text a couple times for business. (We work at the same company, but I work in the Chicago office, and she works in Guangzhou)

A couple times after that, we found ourselves making work-related excuses to talk more, and found ourselves falling for each other.

A couple weeks later, we had our first phone call, which was a very nervous affair!

A couple of months later, we finally met in person. We were already in love, but we hadn't even MET yet! We didn't know how the sleeping arrangements would work that first night at her condo in Guangzhou. I told her I would like to share a bed with her, but I would understand if she is nervous of that. She has an extra bedroom, so I suggested she should prepare that for me, and she can decide at the right moment where I would sleep.

When we met in the airport, she lost her inhibitions, and hugged me happily, much to the surprise of other people. She was too nervous to talk to me for the first 15 minutes of our meeting. Talk was sparse for the whole 1 hour metro ride back to her place. But we were holding hands the whole time.

When we got back to her place, we talked, I met her son, and we had a great time getting to know each other in person. (we already knew each other well in our minds)

We wound up sharing her bed on that first night; (her decision) and I will never forget it. The first 'virtual date' was 10 months ago, first in-person date was 7 months ago.  (if you want an update, refer to my blog here)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.