Author: sinoecolearner

Man washed away,dead, during sluice   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-24 11:13:01 |Display all floors
Cannot believe what had happened. But it is not alone with other ironic dramas in our daily life. Who to blame? No one. What we alive people should do is to keep alert, all the time. Is there anything else we can do to stay away from the INVISIBLE KILLERs?  I can hardly say yes... My condolences to the dead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-24 11:36:14 |Display all floors
If the man had offered money therre would have been plenty of people trying to help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-24 12:55:15 |Display all floors
For all those of you who are blaming the onlookers for the fialed rescue a few tips from someone who has been a volunteer in such cases in the past;

1) Swimming to him can cause is literally impossible just by looking at the speed of the current. No one can swim that current. Trust me; I am a triathlete and a simple sea tide is difficult to swim against.
2) A speedboat has mentioned and that would be possible denping on: a) there is one at hand i the area and b) the depth of the river in the area the man stands, allows for one to approach.
3) A helicopter would have been a solution if there was one available. Same as above!

You can't blame the rescue teams for not rescueing you when you put yourself in a dangerous situation. The man should have walked away from there when he was still able to do so and not just sit there and smoke a fag!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-24 13:01:43 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-6-24 12:55
For all those of you who are blaming the onlookers for the fialed rescue a few tips from someone who ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-25 23:35:25 |Display all floors
I GUESSING SWIMMING WASNT AN OPTION

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-6-26 14:02:20 |Display all floors
BROLLACK252 Post time: 2013-6-25 23:35
I GUESSING SWIMMING WASNT AN OPTION

It's such a pity. Surprised how the man remained so calm before death.
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.