Author: Steve_lin

[Original]Do you hate or love China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-21 20:03:28 |Display all floors
Morning all   

I have never posted anything here before, but this time i just had to... I have been to China 4 times now.. I think it is a great place to visit, I have been to many different cities there, some small ones and some of the big ones...had a great time every time I was there,  

Please do not get me wrong .. I am from the USA  and if you cut me I will  bleed Red, White and Blue.. but if i was told I had to pick somewhere else to, live China would be my choice, as for  Blackpool sorry never been there so I really do not know, But I do know that china is a very beautiful place, the people (for the most part) are kind, friendly, full of culture and tradition. and one in the USA looking for a great place to go... I would say go to China !!!  so I guess i would have to say  I love China   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-21 21:20:13 |Display all floors
i love my country , when you are in china , you will feel it. it has 4000 history , it is very special , it is worth to visit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-21 21:24:23 |Display all floors
Nice people, what's not to love about China!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-22 03:17:31 |Display all floors
I have made quite a number of trips to China these past two years. Having grown up in the "cold war", I found that I had to throw out many preconceived notions. I enjoy history and culture and am well traveled in the world. I must say that I enjoy China. It has a rich 6,000 year old history and culture. I can differentiate between government and the ordinary people. I find the ordinary people to be friendly and delightful. I felt that they liked the U.S. and Americans.
China is changing but the change will be slow. It is the way of China. This is the problem with my fellow countrymen in the U.S., they do not understand China. It is important that both countries learn to cooperate with each other. Many stereotypes exist about each other. These need to be changed.
I love the Great Wall, Tian Tan and the ancient historical sites. The architecture, parks, the people, food, KTV are many of the other enjoyable aspects. I look forward to more trips. I have never seen so many Pizza Huts, McDonald's or KFC's concentrated in an area.
I do Hate the public toilets. The exceptions are the ones at the airports and hotels. I dislike the traffic, smog and the need to buy bottled water.
Here in the U.S., I recommend that people plan a vacation to China. It is affordable and will open the eyes of many on a cultural basis. So, I guess you can say, I LOVE CHINA.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-22 08:38:30 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-6-20 22:27
He could have been to Chinatown in Soho London and had a cup of tea at Golden Dragon Restaurant.:l ...

That's about as close to China as he will ever get.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-22 09:00:27 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-6-21 08:58
New Mexico has the highest percentage of Hispanics, It also has the second-highest percentage of I ...

Yes, I love the special cultural atmosphere. I would go there again!
PS: Me encantaría aprender español! Pero, no, en realidad no puedo sólo decir algunas palabras.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-22 09:01:07 |Display all floors
hongmary Post time: 2013-6-21 16:20
i love my country , when you are in china , you will feel it. it has 4000 history , it is very speci ...

Yes, I love China, too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.