Author: messi30

[Original]Are Chinese good observers, too observers or too critical? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-6-18 10:45:35 |Display all floors
Is he suggesting that Chinese are superficial?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 13:56:35 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-6-16 18:47
And they didn't ask you how much money you made?

Yes, but not after the first eye contact.

One day a young guy after few minutes of a conversation, he asked me if my watch was original or fake
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 13:57:38 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2013-6-17 10:40
You're too serious about this.
If some one in China asks how much you make a month, remember it's j ...

There are other wasy to show the care to a person or a friend, not with personal questions.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 13:57:52 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-6-18 13:56
Yes, but not after the first eye contact.

One day a young guy after few minutes of a conversation ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 14:02:37 |Display all floors
linlinlinlin Post time: 2013-6-17 10:41
You are the one who are too critical. It's not a big deal , jut find some topics, no one will be har ...

Criticize a person by their physical appearance after the first eye contact and not by personality or values ​​in that person is right for you? is it important?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 14:05:06 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2013-6-17 10:42
You should be happy that they praise your daughter about her good-looking.
They are actually prais ...

It didn't make me happy, It was only a compliment and I thanked them but I was expecting comments for the resume and the chances she could has.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 14:12:34 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2013-6-17 12:56
I just want to tell you how this is extremely offensive to artists all over the world.

I have a M ...

I don´t ger your point about the ¨extremely offensive in my post.

I have a MBA yet I chose to be an artist and I lead a full and happy life. Being an artist IS a career in and of itself and you should not look down on people trying to bring a little bit of happiness to the world.

If you have MBA and you choose to be an artist, it was your choice, good for you.

My daughter studied a career and she doesn´t choose to be an artist, a model or something else.

Comments with no sense of a person's physical appearance after the first eye contact without focusing on what we are talking is not correct, it´s a lack of respect.

Btw, I am part of a Foundation and I know well how to bring happiness to many people in need in the world.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.