Views: 3552|Replies: 12

Buying US Treasury Bonds, A Sucker’s Game [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-13 15:59:53 |Display all floors

Buying US Treasury Bonds, A Sucker’s Game

How the FED and other central banks conspired to transform US Treasury Bonds from “Junk Bonds” to AAA rated bonds.                                                                                                                                                                            

By Matthias Chang
Global Research, June 07, 2013

Buying US Treasury Bonds now as advocated by so-called experts is turning logic on its head.
What I am going to say is so outlandish and unconventional that my critics and detractors will in a single chorus declare that I have gone nuts! In another blast of Wall Street conventional wisdom (or rather FED’s dogma) they will also accuse me of turning their logic on its head.However, I am willing to take on any challenge that by the end of this article, I will be proven right because common sense always trump so-called logic of banksters and fraudsters.
After all, it was a child who exposed the scam and cried out, “The King has no clothes!” History is replete with examples that the minority of one (and right now I am in such a position pending the publication of this article) has been able to turn the tide by persistence, dedication and common sense. I believe strongly that the Joe Six-Packs of the world upon understanding the nature of the US Treasury Bond scam will not sit back and allow the scam to continue to their detriment.
Let me use some analogies and your own experience in money matters to drive home the point. Please be patient.

Read Full Article .....

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-13 17:21:35 |Display all floors
America is Insolvent. Why Would China’s Rating Agency Rate US Sovereign Debt AA When it is No Better Than Junk?

For all intent and purposes, the United States is insolvent. This is not my personal assessment but that of world renowned “experts” and economists, and financial institutions. Just google “US Debts” and you can find thousands of analysts stating that…

Excerpt:

" We also have the situation where China has been selling goods and services to the United States and is being paid in toilet paper currency that has no value other than the artificial and arbitrary value printed on the paper. China, in turn lends these toilet papers back to the United States so that it can purchase more goods and services from China. The United States has no money to repay China, so it creates money out of thin air, via the electronic printing press and use that to pay China.

Seriously, how long can this charade last?"
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-13 18:08:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-13 20:06:45 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-13 17:21
America is Insolvent. Why Would China’s Rating Agency Rate US Sovereign Debt AA When it is No Bette ...

" We also have the situation where China has been selling goods and services to the United States and is being paid in toilet paper currency

China prints truckloads of yuan to buy dollars on the open market.  Then converts them to T-bills.

Pot calling kettle black.  Unless the US actually defaults on its bonds, as far as China goes the US is not insolvent.

And now you mention it, nearly all of the West is very heavily in debt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-14 06:46:48 |Display all floors
Suggest you do more research, China is also heavily in debt. The total amount cannot be verified as the CPC makes up numbers as it sees fit to pacify the people.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-14 08:06:27 |Display all floors

Related Articles ......

Russia Dumps US Dollar as basic reserve currency                                                                                                                                                                              

The US dollar is not Russia’s basic reserve currency anymore. The euro-based share of reserve assets of Russia’s Central Bank increased to the level of 47.5 percent as of January 1, 2009 and exceeded the investments in dollar assets, which…

Chinese central bank backs Russian idea for new reserve currency                                                                                            

The chairman of the People’s Bank of China has spoken out in support of Russia’s proposal to create a new global reserve currency as an alternative to the U.S. dollar, Xinhua news agency reported on Tuesday. Zhou Xiaochuan wrote in…

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-14 08:21:29 |Display all floors
Hmm what should the reserve currency be?
100 Russian Rubles = 293 Yen, 19 Yuan, 3 USD, 2.3 Euros or 2 Pounds Sterling
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.