Views: 11011|Replies: 28

Heartland’s NIPCC report to be accepted by Chinese Academy of Sciences ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-13 12:06:47 |Display all floors
Heartland’s NIPCC report to be accepted by Chinese Academy of Sciences in special ceremony

Posted on June 12, 2013        by Anthony Watts

Note: I’ve been aware of this effort being underway for sometime, and I’m happy to be able to report it today. The fact that the Chinese undertook the effort speaks volumes. – Anthony
Here is the Heartland press release from their website:The Chinese Academy of Sciences in June 2013 translated and published a Chinese edition of Climate Change Reconsidered and Climate Change Reconsidered: 2011 Interim Report, two hefty volumes containing more than 1,200 pages of peer-reviewed data on climate change originally published by The Heartland Institute in 2009 and 2011.The two books present a sweeping rebuttal of the findings of the United Nations’ controversial Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), whose reports were widely cited as the basis for taking action to stop or slow the advance of climate change. More recently, the IPCC has been surrounded by controversy over lapses in its quality control and editorial bias.The Chinese Academy of Sciences is the world’s largest academy of sciences, employing some 50,000 people and hosting more than 350 international conferences a year. Membership in the Academy represents the highest level of national honor for Chinese scientists. The Nature Publishing Index in May ranked the Chinese Academy of Sciences No. 12 on its list of the “Global Top 100” scientific institutions – ahead of the University of Oxford (No. 14), Yale University (No. 16), and the California Institute of Technology (No. 25).The first 856-page volume of Climate Change Reconsidered, published in 2009, and its follow-up, the 430-page Climate Change Reconsidered: 2011 Interim Report,were produced by a team of scientists originally convened by Dr. S. Fred Singer under the name of the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change (NIPCC). The volumes were coauthored and edited by three climate science researchers:

Craig D. Idso, Ph.D., chairman of the Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change, editor of the online magazine CO2 Science, and author of several books and scholarly articles on the effects of carbon dioxide on plant and animal life;

Robert M. Carter, Ph.D., a marine geologist and research professor at James Cook University in Queensland, Australia and author of Climate: the Counter Consensus; and

S. Fred Singer, Ph.D., founder and president of the Science and Environmental Policy Project (SEPP) and a distinguished atmospheric physicist and first director of the U.S. Weather Satellite Service.
    All three men will be in Beijing for the Chinese Academy of Sciences event on June 15, 2013 to speak about the translation of Climate Change Reconsidered. Scores of additional scientists, economists, and policy experts reviewed and contributed to the volumes.                                                                                                                                                                                    Here is what Breitbart had to say about it: Breitbart News can exclusively report on Tuesday night that the Chinese Academy of Sciences has translated and published a Chinese edition of two massive climate change volumes originally published by The Heartland Institute in 2009 and 2011.

The volumes, Climate Change Reconsidered and Climate Change Reconsidered: 2011 Interim Report, are chock full of 1,200 pages of peer-reviewed data concerning the veracity of anthropogenic climate change. Together, they represent the most comprehensive rebuttal of the United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change findings, which have been the basis of the climate change legislation movement across the planet.The Chinese Academy of Sciences is set to present the publication on June 15 at a major ceremony in Beijing. The Academy employs approximately 50,000 people and hosts 350 international conferences each year, and is one of the most prestigious scientific academies in the world, ranked ahead of every Ivy League school save HarvardJim Lakely, director of communications at the Heartland Institute, told Breitbart News, “Translating and publishing nearly 1,300 pages of peer-reviewed scientific literature from English to Chinese is no small task, and indicative of how important CAS considers Climate Change Reconsidered to the global climate change debate. That CAS has invited the authors and editors of Climate Change Reconsidered to a conference this Saturday in Beijing to introduce the studies is yet another indicator of how important it is to get this information out to a wider audience.”

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-13 18:57:49 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-14 08:24:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-13 19:58
I think it is up to the CPC to publicise this, not to a paid t roll who makes a mockery of the CPC's ...

Reposting Missing Post ....

Heartland’s NIPCC report to be accepted by Chinese Academy of Sciences ...        China & World        3
seneca
2013-6-13 20:00
Looks like you are already sobbing over the likelihood of losing your job as a paid troll soon.

Translate ......

看起來你將很快失去你的工作作為有償食人妖,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-14 09:15:31 |Display all floors

RE: Heartland’s NIPCC report to be accepted by Chinese Academy of Sciences ...

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-6-14 13:06
seneca Post time: 2013-6-13 20:00
I also think that if the fake "experts" brag about the CPC accepting the Heartland Institute's propa ...
I also think that if the fake "experts" brag about the CPC accepting the Heartland Institute's propaganda it proves that the Heartland Institute really needs endorsement from big names. Such as the Communist Party of China.

Why do have to lie all the time and throw uncalled for insults at others. By calling the three scientists fakes, you are not only insulting the three scientists but also the Chinese Academy of Sciences for translating the scientific journals written by fakes! Who gives you the right to do it?
Translate  .....

為什麼要騙無時無刻並拋出多餘的侮辱別人。
三位科學家指責是假貨,你不僅是侮辱三位科學家,
但也侮辱性的了中國的科學院院士,假貨書面翻譯的科學期刊!
誰給你的權利這樣做?

Climate Change Reconsidered - Translation by the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Joseph Bast, Craig Idso, S. Fred Singer, Robert M. Carter – June 11, 2013

Click to read the full text of this document
8.66 MB

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-14 10:25:17 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2013-6-14 09:06
I posted no lie. I posted my OPINION, and in my OPINION your fake experts are liars. One man's exp ...
I posted no lie. I posted my OPINION, and in my OPINION your fake experts are liars. One man's expert is another man's fake!
An opinion would remain an opinion if not voiced publicly. Your opinion has turned into accusations, which you cannot prove. If you are looking for fakes, like yourself, just look into the mirror!
Translate  .....

如果沒有公開表示意見仍然是一個意見。
您的意見已經變成的指控你不能證明。
如果你正在尋找一個假的像自己,為什麼不照鏡子!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-14 11:52:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-6-14 11:46
seneca Post time: 2013-6-14 09:45
Of course it can be proven that the Heartland Institute are crooks, paid t rolls, P.R. magicians wit ...

Just make sure this time you don't run off again, with your tail between your legs, when challenged! Now, bring out your proofs that, the three professors are fakes!

Translate .......

只是確保這一次你不跑再次起飛,
你的尾巴你的雙腿之間,
當你受到挑戰!

現在,把你的證明三位教授都是假的!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-14 13:35:18 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2013-6-14 09:08
The Heartland Institute's compromised, corrupted image can in no way be helped if the CPC now endors ...

Why are you throwing your tantrums like a spoilt child? Can't face the truth?

Translate ....

你為什麼扔你大發脾氣像一個被寵壞的孩子?無法面對事實的真相嗎?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.