Author: Dara

[Original]Men want nothing but one night stand?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-14 09:33:58 |Display all floors
Why do you have to result to looking for a man online?   There are many places, environments, friends, associates, etc. where you can meet men more to your liking.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-14 09:41:08 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-6-14 09:33
Why do you have to result to looking for a man online?   There are many places, environments, friend ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-14 09:48:53 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-6-14 09:41

What in the world would some "lovelorn" do without the Internet?  This is certainly not something I would want others to know, if it was MY problem.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-14 09:55:49 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-6-14 09:48
What in the world would some "lovelorn" do without the Internet?  This is certainly not something  ...

Back in my dating days there was no internet, we had to get off our bums and go to look for a date!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-14 09:59:41 |Display all floors
Yes, I agree with that opinion. Men sperate sex and love, and they are persuing for the sex all from their instinct, they need more female to produce their sons and daughters, which is the animal instinct especial for the male. And men enjoy have sex with different women not for love. While women care more their replationship than sex, they need much security sense from a regular partener.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-14 12:58:48 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-6-14 09:55
Back in my dating days there was no internet, we had to get off our bums and go to look for a date ...

And that's the way I was educated into that world.  I also find it is still the most reliable way.
I can imagine two online chatting, "your avatar is pretty, I'd like to meet you."  Then he finds out that Big Beulah looks nothing like the Fan Bing Bing picture.  And, of course, vice versa.  I'm always at a loss in understanding these terrible dilemmas people get into these days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-14 13:01:48 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-6-14 12:58
And that's the way I was educated into that world.  I also find it is still the most reliable way. ...

Not only the pics, it seems that people are prepared to lie about their age, their size, their income and much more besides ( look on CD to see that), all that dishonesty is a poor way to start any relationship.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.