Views: 6158|Replies: 34

Who will win the Ashes, Australia or England [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-8 19:56:50 |Display all floors

This year we have a very unusual situation, one Test seriesin England and another following in Australia. England are having a low keyapproach in preparing for this showdown. Fresh from their series 2-1 demolitionof New Zealand where The English where at the top of their game.

Australia following their disaster of a tour of India whereAustralia racked with infighting,players underperforming and an addiction tosocial media really showed on the cricket field where they suffered at thehands of India's bowlers.

Now we are coming into back to back Ashes series. This isevery cricket tragic's dream. I am hoping Australia can lift their game and playhigh quality cricket to match England. I also hope the fans of both sides throwtheir full support behind their respected teams and show respect to oppositionplayers and supporters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-8 21:49:10 |Display all floors
The biggest game of cricket in the world and of course England will win.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 06:15:59 |Display all floors
Charlie-Chan Post time: 2013-6-8 21:49
The biggest game of cricket in the world and of course England will win.

From what I am reading yes. I am hoping for a very close series. I don't care who wins I want to see exciting cricket. If Australia is the best team and wins, this is great.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-18 17:37:20 |Display all floors
In current form England should win and they are favorite as well, however after all the recent failures Australian can take this series as an opportunity to make a come back....

Q - who will win the CT13 semifinal .... England or South Africa  ? India or Sri lanka ?

and who will win the final ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 09:51:29 |Display all floors
congratulations on England reaching CT13 final

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-21 20:27:39 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2013-6-20 09:51
congratulations on England reaching CT13 final

It might be a wake up call to Australia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-21 23:35:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.