Author: RonJaDa

RonJaDa- Ron in China [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-6-8 13:52:00 |Display all floors
RonJaDa Post time: 2013-6-7 20:50
China and a lot of other countries require foreigners to have a University degree plus related exp ...

There's no way you can get a work permit ?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2013-6-8 20:48:36 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-6-8 13:52
There's no way you can get a work permit ?

There is no legal way that I know of.  It would be great if there was an official program that would allow one if I worked in a smaller center or a remote part of China.
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email:
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.