Author: kolbe_demon

Yes/ No: Chinese Women - Don't shave armpit/legs, pubic hair not trimmed   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-8 15:12:55 |Display all floors
I don't used to. But now I always.

I see wester women some years ago always and now can think its better to do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 11:25:39 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-6-7 04:13
I like honesty, even when it hurts. I have found most Chinese women are very honest compared to Au ...

Really,. you mean Chinese women don't cheat their husbands as oftern as Australian women?
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 11:29:20 |Display all floors
Rearwindow Post time: 2013-6-9 11:25
Really,. you mean Chinese women don't cheat their husbands as oftern as Australian women?

yup

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 11:32:44 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-6-7 04:13
I like honesty, even when it hurts. I have found most Chinese women are very honest compared to Au ...

Wow Aussies must be really really bad at honesty. I love my Chinese GF more than I have ever loved any woman, but Smaug is right on, OMG I have had more issues with her just trying to get her to be honest with me, her on the other hand has so many issues with me because she does not want to be direct and hurt my feelings. Sometimes it takes "DAYS" before gives me an answer I can deal with, even if it hurts or not.
So better? Not sure about that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-9 11:57:26 |Display all floors
Danybrit Post time: 2013-6-9 11:32
Wow Aussies must be really really bad at honesty. I love my Chinese GF more than I have ever loved ...

I am sure. I only date high quality woman

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 12:31:00 |Display all floors
^ high quality or high priced ???
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-13 09:30:56 |Display all floors
chinese people do not shave their pubic hairs. shaving hair in the pubic region is an uncivilised act.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.