Author: kolbe_demon

Yes/ No: Chinese Women - Don't shave armpit/legs, pubic hair not trimmed   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-6 10:09:09 |Display all floors
Rearwindow Post time: 2013-6-5 10:17
You're talking about Chinese women?
Are you a sexist?
Why do they have to shave their armpits if t ...

Yes I am.
No. Certainly not! And neither am I racist. The topic seems to be but I mean no offense to any culture, creed, civilization or ethnic groups!
As a gentleman never puts his manners off the table, is it a good/ an appreciable etiquette to wear a dress and not shave armpits and that too in public for a lady - specifically when it can be seen on the subway or bus holding the rails; or technically any situation that would expose other people to see that?
No they don't

Certainly all of what I asked is a personal choice for a person but the concern is why is common with the mass?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-6 10:11:51 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-6-5 16:28
In some countries in the west it is fashionable to shave armpits and legs (and arms) especially for  ...

Yes, its Common Sense and or General science ...................... but seems it isn't much common!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-6 10:13:16 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-6-5 18:05
I find Chinese women better than western women

May I ask in what aspect? I am not implying that western women are better either!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-6 10:13:33 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-6-6 07:20
Yes, and I like it. They don't have hairy legs, so no big deal. Armpits? I could go either way. Pubi ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-6 11:55:24 |Display all floors
kolbe_demon Post time: 2013-6-6 10:13
May I ask in what aspect? I am not implying that western women are better either!

You really need to read what is written. I said, Chinese women are better than Western women

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-6 23:35:31 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-6-6 11:55
You really need to read what is written. I said, Chinese women are better than Western women

Just 'Better?' Wow, that is a bold statement!

I think they're better in some regards, worse in others. At first, I thought Chinese women don't play games. But the games are just different! They're more direct and honest in some ways, but in other ways? Impossible! For example, more practical when it comes to money, and careers too, I think.

But when it comes to just giving a direct answer to something?  Sometimes, a western man just wants a direct, honest answer, and he is prepared that it might hurt a little. But the Chinese woman will sugar-coat it so much that it is not an answer at all. We have to guess what they really mean, because they will not say.

So, better? It depends on one's priorities. ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 04:13:15 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-6-6 23:35
Just 'Better?' Wow, that is a bold statement!

I think they're better in some regards, worse in o ...

I like honesty, even when it hurts. I have found most Chinese women are very honest compared to Australian women.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.