Author: sansukong

97% Of Experts Agreed That We Would All Be Starving By 2000 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-5 19:12:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-5 08:46
My brother in Latvia thinks that planet Earth can support over 10 billion human earthlings - if ot ...

Still it is imperialistic thinking simply discussion possible amount of people that can live or not. How many humans that could be fed is up to the individuals if they manage too. I think 100 billion people can live on planet earth, but at the same time I don't intend to interfere in what numbers it eventually reaches. Most species has already become extinct and new ones will come in their place, that's life and mankind comes as no exception with unavoidable extinction in the long run as well. Some might survive through adoption by evolution but nobody can tell who or how. The danger is when people like them in the Club of Rome try playing god and want the right to decide who is fit and who is not, they are eugenics freaks that endanger others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-6 00:16:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-5 19:37
I never said anyone has the right who can live and who cannot. This thinking is typical of the den ...

The Club of Rome is closely linked to the Bilderberg-group, that is meeting in Watford, Hertfordshire, England now 6-9 of June 2013, they are all old colonialist banking families with big castles, private jets and servants, several cars and so on. Who are they to say that anyone else should tighten their belts? I mainly consider The Club of Rome and affiliating organizations as unreliable sources, which was my point there.

Otherwise you are right that we cannot use any amount of resources but at the same time one must ask oneself who should be allowed to do that at all?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 01:14:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-6 11:16
Yeah, you said so before, and the Bilderbergs are closely linked to Shaka Zulu's descendants.

I  ...

Was that the reason why the Bilderberg constructed EU recently imposed high tariffs on solar panels Made in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 01:37:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-3 09:16
Quoting Querist:

Sansukong's entire argument hinges on the belief that CO2 does not cause warming.  ...

I'm surprised that you're quoting me, Seneca, given your rather low opinion of me.

However, in this case that quote is a non sequitur.

Sansukong has not actually said anything wrong in his initial post. He is IMPLYING, and you are INFERRING, that global climate change is bunk, but his statement in and of itself does not say that. He is simply reporting that in 1970, 97% of experts agreed that we would be starving by the year 2000.

That statement itself is vague and requires additional definitions (most likely provided in the actual article) to clarify the scope. 97% of WHAT experts? Climate scientists? Economists? Social Workers? And who, exactly, are the "we" in the statement "we would be starving by the year 2000"? If these were North Koreans, they were most likely right.

Fortunately, in the VERY tiny print (Sansukong, please use larger type when you quote articles - be considerate to your readers), he does provide some additional information about the scope of the supposed famine, which does not include Western Europe, North America, or Australia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 01:40:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 14:35:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-6-7 14:35
querist Post time: 2013-6-7 01:37
I'm surprised that you're quoting me, Seneca, given your rather low opinion of me.

However, in th ...

And Seneca and I eat more rat porridge than you eat rice.

So while you go into the details, we already know what the rat is doing the moment it wags its tail. With the title to this thread.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 14:37:43 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-6-7 01:40
And the demise of parasites  like you too..?

So it's rat on again?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.