Author: sansukong

Note to voice_cd: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-11 15:24:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-6-11 14:24
seneca Post time: 2013-6-10 10:52
So you are so arrogant now as to think the CD should dumb down their English to your middle-school ...

Against a fake professor like you, my standard of English is more than enough to fry you!

Translate  ....
針對假像你這樣的教授,我的英語水平是綽綽有餘炒你!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-11 17:00:00 |Display all floors

Note to voice_cd:

You have left seneca's charges intact whilst you have removed my answers to his charges. You think this is fair play?

He is accusing me of using foul language and my answer to him is asking him if he has ever called Chinese women, SLUGS? Is this to be construed as personal attack? Is he above all the rules of fair play and transparency? Is he the power that be behind the CD BBS?  Why are you silencing me to protect him?

Translate ......

你都留下塞內卡的費用不變,而你已經刪除了我的回答對他的指控。你認為這是公平競賽?

他指責我說粗話,我給他的答复是,問他是否曾經被稱為中國的婦女,蛞蝓?這是被理解為人身攻擊?他是高於一切的規則公平競爭和透明度?這是他的權力,背後的CD BBS?你為什麼沉默我要保護他?

Post time 2013-6-10 10:45:58 |seneca

sansukong Post time: 2013-6-10 06:12

This is about how stinking your mouth is and that you should flush it with concentrated acid to c ...

Report Close Optional reasons for report

SPAM

Personal attack

Foul language

Wrong section

Duplicate threads or replies

--------

I like it.

Digest

Original content

Personal attack

Sansukong is posting personal attacks rather than posting replies on the topic

Can still input 105 charactersOk

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-11 17:07:56 |Display all floors
Note: My reply to Revolutionar's post.

Note to voice_cd:

Reported again for dragging wife and mother into your foul vocabulary........

Where is the "foul vocabulary" you are referring to? Your "mother and wife" are considered to be "foul vocabulary"? You really have a very sick and filthy mind indeed!

Translate ......

哪裡是“骯髒的詞彙”你是指什麼?你的“母親和妻子”被認為是“犯規詞彙”?你真的很噁心和骯髒的頭腦的確!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-11 17:21:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-11 17:07
Note: My reply to Revolutionar's post.

Reported again for attacks on mother and wife.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-6-12 08:53:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-11 22:00
Poor Sans Souci the involuntary joker:

if women didn't have legs...they would leave a trail like a Slugg when they walked
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-12 18:05:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-11 21:02
May I rephrase your long-winded gibberish?

"Facts can be told in short, simple and direct sentenc ...
May I rephrase your long-winded gibberish?

"Facts can be told in short, simple and direct sentences."

I don't need a FAKE professor to correct my English. Likewise, I don't consult a QUACK when I need to see a doctor.
Translate  ......

我不需要一個假的教授來糾正我的英語水平。
同樣,我不諮詢一個QUACK,當我需要去看醫生

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-12 19:49:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.