Author: sansukong

Note to voice_cd: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-10 08:07:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-6-11 14:14
seneca Post time: 2013-6-9 16:02
Let me help you polish your Gibberish:

"Are you afraid that your lies are  b e i n g   exposed... ...

Even my big toes ain't laughing! My big toes don't find a fake professor amusing in any way!
Translate ....

即使是我的大腳趾不笑!
我的大腳趾不用找了,
假教授可笑在任何情況!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 08:13:49 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-6-10 08:07
Even my big toes ain't laughing! My big toes don't find a fate professor amusing in any way!
Trans ...

Your big toes and your small brains have always been defective

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 11:56:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-10 11:52
So you are so arrogant now as to think the CD should dumb down their English to your middle-school ...

a rat with a big Toe...................that is san rat.

must be an ancient form of Rat.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-10 12:20:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-9 19:52
So you are so arrogant now as to think the CD should dumb down their English to your middle-school ...

Are you bragging about your broken English again?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-10 16:32:28 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-6-10 12:20
Are you bragging about your broken English again?

rat says he got big toe..................to go with your big head.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-11 08:19:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-10 00:12
You shouldn't start talking about English, you Pharisee. Sans Souci's English is certainly broken  ...

Can't bring yourself to admit your English is terrible can you.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-11 13:03:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-9 16:02
Let me help you polish your Gibberish:

"Are you afraid that your lies are  b e i n g   exposed... ...

The gist of the matter is: Facts can be told in short, simple and direct sentences. On the other hand, lies like yours, need to be lengthy and beating around the bush to deceive!

Translate ......
事情的要點是:事實可以告訴總之,簡單而直接的句子。另一方面,謊言像你這樣需要很長時間,並拐彎抹角,只是為了欺騙!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.