Author: Phone

[Original]Altruistic Caucasian Males Vs. Psychopathic Caucasian Females   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-3 19:38:56 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-6-3 19:29
My sympathy. It does seem a bit abusive. It's a definite game changer for you I'm sure.

you have no idea, believe me, we shall leave it there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 22:35:02 |Display all floors
Well phone, please remember that the Manhattan woman should not represent all American women. I'm sure there are good ones out there. I just haven't been able to find them.

Yes, they sometimes feel very empowered and entitled, and it is a turn-off to me. They would say we feel threatened by their equality. Actually, I find a strong woman attractive. But I don't want to be dominated either. (well, maybe once in a while, hehehe)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 10:54:27 |Display all floors
How are  Asian  females from your experience?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-4 15:54:22 |Display all floors
Phone Post time: 2013-6-3 11:08
I did an experiment today here in Manhattan, where I am surrounded by wealthy Caucasian males and fe ...

I expect the women thought you were some kind of pervert. It seems people living in large cities find it hard to be friendly. In the UK I lived in a small town where everyone says hello even though you don't know them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 12:11:04 |Display all floors
Would never talk to a white girl: only have sex with them . . . but not talk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-6 10:32:10 |Display all floors
Phone Post time: 2013-6-2 23:49
Females use glucose to create ATP energy, but they are actually made from amino acids and water.   ...

After all everything you mentioned is made from basic element C,H,N,S,P and a few other elements!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 05:30:20 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2013-6-4 10:54
How are  Asian  females from your experience?

Better than Most!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.