Author: Phone

[Original]Altruistic Caucasian Males Vs. Psychopathic Caucasian Females   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-3 11:43:21 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-6-3 06:41
You have not met my ex-wife, nasty piece of work, full of piss and vinegar

I hear lots of reports like that. That's why I went Asian. But now, she's learning the American way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 12:27:25 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-6-3 11:43
I hear lots of reports like that. That's why I went Asian. But now, she's learning the American wa ...

I have one friend just back from the looney bin, because of the Child Support Agency,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 18:22:01 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-6-3 11:43
I hear lots of reports like that. That's why I went Asian. But now, she's learning the American wa ...

Yes: Asian-Indian females are like that, as are Asian-Russians. Asian-Arabs and Asian-Iranians are no better.  Perhaps you should have stuck with the A class race: the Han female.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 18:38:41 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-6-3 12:27
I have one friend just back from the looney bin, because of the Child Support Agency,

Child support is a tough but needed law. I do believe at times it is a bit excessive. 30% of your salary is a lot, but if you make little, it's not enough. It has led to a lucrative career, for some whom don't wish to work, as Welfare Mommas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 18:44:21 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-6-3 18:38
Child support is a tough but needed law. I do believe at times it is a bit excessive. 30% of your  ...

I am loosing 75% of my wage. The laws can be abused in Australia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 19:12:01 |Display all floors
Phone Post time: 2013-6-3 18:22
Yes: Asian-Indian females are like that, as are Asian-Russians. Asian-Arabs and Asian-Iranians are ...

I do believe she is related to the Han era. Maybe that's why she wants to run things here.

As for her friends that wish to give free advice, I have told her this; " If their net worth is less than Zero, I'm positive I would take their advice with a grain of salt. If you wish to take their advice, that is your prerogative. If you end up wanting to be like them, go live with them!".

Tough advice, but it opened her eyes to the BS around here. In return, I have given her more household power than she expected, with exception to financing. She is very good with money, as to be expected of the Chinese, but needs to learn more about creating wealth. I am not the best teacher, but I've done well enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 19:29:01 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-6-3 18:44
I am loosing 75% of my wage. The laws can be abused in Australia.

My sympathy. It does seem a bit abusive. It's a definite game changer for you I'm sure.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.