Author: voice_cd

Announcement: Free-of-verification list   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-6-24 20:12:56 |Display all floors
Yes, I too would like to make application for the free-range vellification list.

I hope Austin is reading this..., all them medals on his breast pockets.
He could pull a few strings, if not his old muscles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-9 12:48:26 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2019-6-24 20:12
Yes, I too would like to make application for the free-range vellification list.

I hope Austin is r ...

re: 'medals on his breast pockets.'

Always reminds me that North Korea has not fought any major conflicts since the early 1950’s.
So, the question is how does the North Korean military win so many military ribbons and awards?

July 27, 1953 - Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Chinese People's Volunteers and the UN sign an armistice agreement.
    The Republic of Korea refuses to sign.  However, hostilities cease within 12 hours. Terms of the armistice include creation of the demilitarized zone, the DMZ.  Each side is 2,200 yards from a center point. The DMZ is patrolled by both sides at all times.

Since then, how many wars did uncle Sam manage in far away places?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-13 19:24:22 |Display all floors
that's off-topic

still waiting for reply to my post on page 65
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-3 17:02:32 |Display all floors
I disagree, and for reasons unknown to me why I have been left out of the verification free list
Not only you have removed my VIP status, you also preventing me posting in the normal civilise manner.
I consider myself as most paperhaps the most patriotic Chinese member in this forum, yet I have been treated by you like a stray dog.
Why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-11 08:26:58 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2019-6-24 20:12

I hope Austin is r ...

Austin I don't see again here perhaps on holliday

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-11 08:28:56 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2019-10-3 17:02
I disagree, and for reasons unknown to me why I have been left out of the verification free list
No ...

O i also at one time was super member now its gone to

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.