Author: sansukong

It’s Official: We Are All Climate Skeptics Now ....... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-22 08:36:45 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-22 05:27
50 to 1 Project - Marc Morano Interview

Published on 29 Aug 2013www.50 to1.net - Topher interview ...

The only thing official is that Morano is talented......the unique talent to attack opponents  via lying.

As the above shows, and I did not know before......he caused Kerry to lose and Bush to win and so changed the world already via his lies......the swift boating story is his creation.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 09:05:27 |Display all floors
So why is sansukong so attracted to a sly character like Morano?

Morano has no science background.
He created the swift boat story that destroyed Kerry
Now, he is a scientist to comment on climate science?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 19:47:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-22 14:44
About the "author" of your silly blog:

this Morano seems to be every where.........................where ever somebody needs a hit man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 19:59:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-21 19:21
Hilarious ...

The moderator intercepted Part I of my tripartite background report on Marc Morano... ...
And to my chagrin, the CHINA DAILY gives one of Marc Morano's most intellectually undercooled supporters, Sans Souci,  a free speaker's corner ...

Are you giving your marching orders to China Daily?
都是你现在给你的,步操的命令于,“中国日报”?
Translation...(not absolution)...

"Everyone has the right to question science:"

Rajendra Pachauri, the chairman of the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change,

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 20:06:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-9-22 20:08
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-22 19:59
都是你现在给你的,步操的命令于,“中国日报” ...

and what is the point if a Morano or a sansukong  is involved and there is no court of appeal?

you know science meh?

you have moral credibility meh, sansukong?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 20:12:56 |Display all floors

your hero, Morano created the Swift Boat story.

It is purely political.

very proud of his achievements meh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 20:26:12 |Display all floors

you no shame one meh?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.