Author: sansukong

.... The Earth Is Cooling [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-29 01:10:45 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-29 01:02
It is said: A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. How true! ! !

And a dead rat is food for insects.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 01:13:05 |Display all floors
Excerpt:

Watch that online and you will see how scientists are supposed to talk: cool, rational, logical analysis of the data, and full explanation of it.  

All I ever see from the global warming alarmists, by contrast, is political public relations, personal attacks, ad hominem arguments, and name calling, combined with admissions that they can’t defend their views in public debate.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 01:23:13 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-29 01:13
Excerpt:

You want a science education?

Go to university.......

You won't find it in Morano .

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 13:31:33 |Display all floors
Nationa

According to Meteo, June and July are only likely to have short periods of summer heat which will in turn bring heavy storms in August. Photo: Gueadencio Garcinuño

Spain braces for 'coldest summer in 200 years'

Published: 27 May 2013 13:06 GMT+02:00 | Print version
Updated: 27 May 2013 13:06 GMT+02:00

French weather channel Meteo has forecast that this summer will be the worst on record in Western Europe since 1816 – known by meteorological experts as “the year without summer”.

Spain clocks up wettest March on record (02 Apr 13)
Violent storms batter Canary Islands (04 Mar 13)

If you've been looking forward to spending your Spanish summer sunning yourself by the pool, don’t pack away your winter clothes just yet.

France’s main weather channel has announced that there is a 70 percent chance of this summer being cold and wet across Spain, France, Portugal, Germany and Austria.

Cold maritime fronts and weak solar activity during the winter months have not only given us a chillier Spanish spring than normal, they’re also going to make the summer months unusually dreary and rainy.

According to Meteo, June and July are only likely to have short periods of summer heat which will in turn bring heavy storms in August.

September and October are likely to register higher average temperatures and less rain, the French weather agency announced on Monday.

The year without summer, 1816, is not an old wives’ tale.

Overcast skies and cold temperatures across the northern hemisphere led to severe crop failures and food shortages in France, England, Ireland and the US during the summer months of that year.

Alex Dunham (alex.dunham@thelocal.com)

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 14:56:01 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-29 13:31
Nationa
According to Meteo, June and July are only likely to have short periods of summe ...

all your other predictions have been wrong...................................

remember that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 18:07:59 |Display all floors
Video from Whiteface Mountain

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotMay 27, 2013 1:23 AM

Video from Whiteface Mountain Ski Resort in NY

http://iceagenow.info/2013/05/video-whiteface-mountain/

In case you thought yesterday’s huge snowstorm on Whifeface Mountain was just a minor event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WI4_OzdX0A

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-30 01:19:54 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-29 18:07
Video from Whiteface Mountain

Desperate Morano

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.