Author: sansukong

EUROPE ROLLS BACK GREEN ENERGY POLICIES [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-30 09:58:57 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2013-5-30 02:12
I agree with that... but honestly, if I would have to consider each and every scientifically doubt ...

In one corner, the fossil fuel lobbyists and right-wing political interests opposed to government regulation..................with rats tagging along every where.

In the other corner....the men in white coats, logic, reason and science.

the choice is clear.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-30 21:16:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-30 21:09
So in strictly Calvinist terms, Sans Souci is out and his posse of propangadists and liars are crimi ...

don't bother counting.

The Rat is deaf and don't follow rules.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 02:08:12 |Display all floors
the science of climate change is beyond dispute.

Science is never beyond dispute. Science is not religion. It's not about believing - it's about constantly refining and critically questioning existing findings. And if those findings are obviously inaccurate - you might want to figure out where that inaccuracy comes from.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 02:14:12 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2013-5-31 02:08
Science is never beyond dispute. Science is not religion. It's not about believing - it's about co ...

don't be silly.

There is no conspiracy amongst the scientists to hoodwink you.

The only people trying to hookwink the world are the Moranos and the Rats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 02:30:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-25 21:43
Europe has imposed this tax on itself, and it only asks foreign airlines to pay their part for pol ...

Seneca, the question it hardly immoral. You are being far too emotional about the issue, as you often are when it comes to climate change.

The question was very simple:

Why impose the carbon tax when it is an established fact that CO2 does not cause global warming, but global cooling instead?

You are ignoring the premise upon which the question is based: Sansukong has established as the premise for his question "... established fact that CO2 does not cause global warming, ...". Based on that premise, it is a very logical question that would certainly merit consideration.

You are attacking the question instead of examining the underlying premise. Sansukong's question makes perfect sense. If one accepts that CO2 does not cause global warming, then the normal reasons put forth for a carbon tax fall apart and the tax itself is unnecessary. If, however, CO2 does cause global warming, then the carbon tax may be one way to discourage burning of hydrocarbons that contribute the global warming.

The question, in the context of the clearly stated premise, is logical.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 02:39:33 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-5-31 02:30
Seneca, the question it hardly immoral. You are being far too emotional about the issue, as you of ...

You are screwed or what?

When premise is wrong , nothing that follows is relevant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 02:42:50 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-5-31 02:30
Seneca, the question it hardly immoral. You are being far too emotional about the issue, as you of ...

Why you people keep thinking the rat is even human?

It is an immoral, no moral rat with no logic, no scholarship and a pure conspiracy theorists.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.