Author: sansukong

EUROPE ROLLS BACK GREEN ENERGY POLICIES [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-26 21:17:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-26 20:38
You are a fraud.

This is what I got after clicking on your "Nasa report":

rat and his Morano....................

did they learn propaganda work from Himmler ? or from Mahathir?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-26 21:21:02 |Display all floors
Why impose the carbon tax when it is an established fact that CO2 does not cause global warming, but global cooling instead?

There is nothing established yet.
I agree that the climate alarmists with their climate models might do more harm than good, as it is obviously not clearly proofen statistically that the global warming at the end of the 20th century was caused by CO2. But the opposite is also far from being proven.
We simply don't know.

So claiming either - that CO2 is causing climate to become warmer or to become colder or have no influence at all - is simply wrong. Science is suggesting and presuming on how our climate system dynamics are working - but so far, we do NOT yet have ANY model that can withstand proper empirical and statistical scrutiny. The whole climate debate became an outright insult to the scientific community, as science is about proving, not about believing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-26 21:35:26 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2013-5-26 21:21
I agree that the climate alarmists with their climate models mig ...

you do not know , you are confused does not mean scientists do not know, does not mean scientists are confused just like you.

the position of being confused is exactly where rats and Moranos wants you to belong.........forever.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-26 21:37:52 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-26 13:56
This scientific fact comes from a scientific  research institution ...... NASA.

want to know what Nasa knows and believes..?................go to the source, go to Nasa web site............................no magic, but just go to the source if you want any information.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-26 21:41:38 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2013-5-26 21:21
I agree that the climate alarmists with their climate models mig ...

I include you as one of the victims of rats and Moranos................the intended target of rat assassination team..........................assassinate your brain....................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-26 22:30:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-26 22:20
"... the climate alarmists..." cleary is not a fact-based, objective or neutral characterisation.  ...

the one correct conclusion is a mere chance event for a nowhere being.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-27 00:56:10 |Display all floors
Look at this rat........

Pee pee wee wee

All pees all wees

No intention to promote green energy?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.