Views: 1906|Replies: 1

IN ALL FAIR PLAY ANF TRANSPARENCY.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-23 14:15:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-23 13:17
There is concern that Sans is trying to influence decision-making people in an inappropriate way, such
  as by creating a popular groundswell against necessary legislation to curb noxious industrial activities
  in order to protect our habitat. By whipping up popular opposition to necessary national laws and
  international treaties China's legislators might be prevented from doing their duty!
... It’s Not Global Warming ‘End Times .... ... 1 2 3 4        China & World        25
sansukong
2013-5-23 10:39
  Reposting missing post ...... Let me summarise what you try to imply. Being a paid troll you no ...

To voice_cd,

As you have noticed, I have posted twice my reply to seneca to rebutt his insinuations as stated above. Twice, my replies were blocked for reason/s untold. Just how do you expect me to defend myself, if my replies are been denied to be posted?
Is that the fair play and transparency advocated by the new leadership or there is a conspiracy within CD to shun away posters who can and will speak up for the Chinese people.

I am repeating my third attempt to get my reply posted and in all fairness, I hope this time CD would let it through.

Reposting my reply ......

"There is concern that Sans is trying to influence decision-making people in an inappropriate way, such
  as by creating a popular groundswell against necessary legislation to curb noxious industrial activities
  in order to protect our habitat. By whipping up popular opposition to necessary national laws and
  international treaties China's legislators might be prevented from doing their duty!"

Let me summarise what you try to imply. Being a paid troll you now feel threatened that you might miss the gravy train, and thus also your next paycheck!

Translate  .......
讓我總結一下,什麼您嘗試暗示。

是一個派付的巨魔,你現在感到威脅,

你可能會錯過肉汁列車,

和因此也是你的下一個薪水!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 17:17:27 |Display all floors
Who says you are out of jail, sansukong?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.