Views: 17275|Replies: 54

Is having sex with friends/common friends a part of the chinese youth culture?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-22 10:35:54 |Display all floors
Is it so common that a chinese girl who has a boyfriend will sleep with one of his friends only because her mood is bad or because her boyfriend is not near or just because she makes a her mood bad in order to give herself a reason why she slept with another guy? A one night stand is more common among the known group of people - friends, colleagues, common friends, acquintances, etc?

Assuming that she is good looking. Ugly ones usually don't!!! LOL

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-22 12:29:34 |Display all floors
And your point is ? LOL ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-22 13:08:06 |Display all floors
No one I know would do this. So no, it's not common.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-22 14:57:33 |Display all floors
If an a little ugly woman asked you for a one night stand, would you do it just as it is a sort of mission?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-22 15:27:36 |Display all floors
Dawn_Chen Post time: 2013-5-22 14:57
If an a little ugly woman asked you for a one night stand, would you do it just as it is a sort of m ...

Even if it would be a beautiful one, I would not do it if I were in a relationship.
If I was not............ then.....................
I think its about principles and morals irrespective of where a person comes from

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-22 15:29:35 |Display all floors
kolbe_demon Post time: 2013-5-22 15:27
Even if it would be a beautiful one, I would not do it if I were in a relationship.
If I was not.. ...

good guy, but most of the guys i asked, they would probably tell me they would do it, boz it is a reason of nature, even if they are in a reltionship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-22 15:31:04 |Display all floors
ifidie Post time: 2013-5-22 13:08
No one I know would do this. So no, it's not common.

Then why in seven hells is it common around me?   I know people around me who do this.......... My research tells me it is kind of more common among undergraduate university students.

I also have Chinese friends who are sincere and do not believe and or do such things. Your opinion appreciated!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.