Author: evazhu924

HELP PLEASE!   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-5-23 11:21:11 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-5-22 10:08
In China? Is ebay big there? Maybe start with an ebay store. Lots of times, I will buy from an ebay  ...

more Taobao than e-bay I think :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-27 12:07:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2013-5-27 12:55
seneca Post time: 2013-5-25 15:08
No, those questions are not very smart. Few people will buy so-calld "traditional" garments online ...
Few people will buy so-calld "traditional" garments online. Old fashions need to be seen and touched. They must be displayed in a fitting environment.

what if You are a little wrong?

what if in the shop when OP sells "in reality" (building) local people want to buy just cheap clothes? (because of the community where the shop is located)
what if She already sold few traditional style clothes... online?

who knows...?

Yes, it is hard to say how much "traditional" is still traditional, maybe instead - use "traditional style"?
I have one or two "traditional style" Chinese clothes, and frankly - now I'm looking for other, more for "everyday". But now... it should be even "less traditional" to not be seen as "strange" on the street
(the ones I have - are more for a special occasions).

I would buy it on taobao, but the problem is not the "feel" but... the size. I'm rather big bear...

I haven't seen the "fake brands" here (in this thread).
I'm sure that even if OP would post "fake brands" here - it will be removed (because violation of the law), and probably I would be first to report it ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-27 12:49:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2013-5-27 12:54
seneca Post time: 2013-5-27 12:26
Sorry, could you take some English lessons to bring up your communication skills with the minimum  ...

About English - Is it advertisement? No, thank You, I'm OK. However not as perfect as You are.

simple words: You are wrong

She sold some traditional STYLE clothes on the internet, but it is too expensive for Her local shop.

About my post - Yup, I put many "threads" in one - it's a little mess maybe. I overdo "trying not to multiply"
{:soso_e181:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 14:54:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-25 15:00
Are you trying to promote fake-brand-name garments via this forum?

just use your imagination

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 15:44:59 |Display all floors
Micro blog is a huge and efficient platform!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.