Author: Diggit

Chinese tourists warned over bad behaviour overseas   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-5-23 09:14:49 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-5-21 17:44
For once you are a little right, for 3 weeks I am living in the UK but will be back living in Shan ...

Why should I be sour? Pointing out liars makes me happy!
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-23 13:24:17 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-5-23 09:14
Why should I be sour? Pointing out liars makes me happy!

Then you are more sad than I thought and many of your so called liars are more honest than you,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-24 09:10:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-23 00:33
Wah! And it takes an inordinateamount of imagination to think you can actually point out any liar  ...

Too much alcohol for you. Slow down.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-24 12:35:07 |Display all floors
Wang Yang, one of China's four deputy prime ministers, said that while other countries had welcomed Chinese tourism, the quality of some travellers was not high.

He said: "They speak loudly in public, carve characters on tourist attractions, cross the road when the traffic lights are still red, spit anywhere and [carry out] some other uncivilised behaviour. It damages the image of the Chinese people and has a very bad impact."

If a deputy prime minister from the CHINESE GOVERNMENT admits openly this problem means IT´S A SERIOUS PROBLEM that should be considerated and corrected.

If all of you knows the meaning of ¨saving face¨ in the Chinese culture should understand  the message from Mr Wang is valid.

This is not about if the Chinese travelers are in groups or as individuals, the spitting is a individual bad action same as the talking louder (by cel phone) or the crossing streets in red light.

I don´t find a relief to say this kind of behaviors happen around the world.  Drinkers are all over the world,, the differences with other bad behaviors exists but the observations of Mr Wang is something peculiar in Chinese people and it should be corrected.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-24 12:49:53 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-5-20 10:46
I haven't noticed any bad behavior by any Chinese tourist here in the San Francisco bay area.

The problem is you are always disoriented, sometimes as you said you are in China, now you are in SF, your retardation never leave you alone and therefore you never will notice what´s going around your hut

Did I forget to call you liar?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-24 19:58:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-22 21:47
The cafe viennois was free but it could easily set you back RMB 40 in a decent cafe!

where ever there is free coffee, there is seneca

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-25 09:58:04 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-5-23 20:49
The problem is you are always disoriented, sometimes as you said you are in China, now you are in  ...

What does it matter to you where I am?
At least I don't pretend I live in China and then complain about how bad it is there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.