Author: Diggit

Are you ready to be single all life long?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-20 15:28:24 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-5-20 15:22
don´t worry even if she´s some older then you, my first wife was 5 years older then me, meo went ...

You are so humorous and funny. Thanks for your kindly suggestion. Your first wife? How about now? Are you married again?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 16:14:11 |Display all floors
languageease Post time: 2013-5-20 15:28
You are so humorous and funny. Thanks for your kindly suggestion. Your first wife? How about now?  ...

first wife was german...divorced 15 years ago...since 14 years together chinese but not married, "we have time"
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 17:47:53 |Display all floors
languageease Post time: 2013-5-20 15:16
Thanks for you warm heart, I am a freshman in this forum and barely know anyone and have no friend ...

, I have a look of your profile if it is the really age there, that the fact is i am older than you many years.

So, I should be your old sister only.
Make the impossible possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 18:25:56 |Display all floors
debbie520 Post time: 2013-5-20 17:47
, I have a look of your profile if it is the really age there, that the fact is i am older than  ...

HEY!! you should be glad and happy that even men younger then you are ... by you, too picky
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 19:49:01 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-5-20 18:25
HEY!! you should be glad and happy that even men younger then you are ... by you, too picky

I am not yet picky ,but consider that he is too young to suitable to me.he will have many chance to know more young and beautiful girls here.I always serious in looking for someone .
Make the impossible possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 19:58:30 |Display all floors
The saying is: " The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." My wife thinks it works well, but my waist complains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 20:22:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Smaug at 2013-5-20 20:23

It was once said that the only reason to be married is to have children and raise them in a single family. I thought about it and agreed for a long time.

But... there are also financial reasons, and it makes immigration easier.

For love, it is not 100% necessary. It just makes everything else more convenient. (sharing of workplace benefits, tax benefits, etc.)

For some people, I think it signifies a serious commitment. But if there is any doubt as to faithfulness, then being married is not the answer.

This is from the point of view of a guy who was recently divorced, so I think I have a very practical  (and maybe a bit cynical ;) ) point of view.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.