Author: sansukong

Warmist John Cook’s study exposed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-19 10:20:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-18 19:33
And the CHINA DAILY moderators do not care what kinds of crooks gain free access to the CHINA DAILY  ...
And the CHINA DAILY moderators do not care what kinds of crooks gain free access to the CHINA DAILY reader pool???

This is exactly the very same question I would like to put forward to China Daily regarding to a crook like you!

Translate  .....

這也正是同樣的問題,我想提出於中國日報有關像你這樣一個騙子!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 10:35:03 |Display all floors
And the CHINA DAILY moderators do not care what kinds of crooks gain free access to the CHINA DAILY  ...

And just what would your agenda be in China? You have being bad-mouthing the country and the people ever since!
Translate ....

正是你的議程是在中國嗎?你已經被唱衰的國家和人民自打!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 10:51:54 |Display all floors

"FALSIFIER" ... did you say?  There is no better term to describe yourself!

Translate  ....
“FALSIFIER”...你說什麼?沒有比這更好詞來形容你自己!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 15:12:14 |Display all floors

enormously good documentary

aljazeera.com/programmes/insidestoryamericas/2013/05/201351865032465413.html
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 15:12:46 |Display all floors
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 16:44:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-19 12:10
Meanwhile you are a crook based in a FOREIGN country and are trying to subvert social and politica ...
So what right might you have to ask any question of a CD poster living in China?

Am I given to understand that, being a CD poster and living in China gives you the right to subvert and sabotage China peace and stability, even as a foreigner in China?

Translate ....

我給予理解的是,作為一個CD的海報,生活在中國,
給閣下有權要顛覆和搞破壞中國的和平與穩定,
甚至是作為一個外國人在中國呢?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 16:58:28 |Display all floors

RE: Warmist John Cook’s study exposed

seneca Post time: 2013-5-19 12:11
John Cook's study is relevant, Marc Morano's incompetent discussion of it is not.

Fuzzy math: In a new soon to be published paper, John Cook claims ‘consensus’ on 32.6% of scientific papers that endorse AGW

Posted on May 14, 2013

You have to wonder how somebody can write (let alone read) the claims made here in the press release by Cook with a straight face. It gives a window into the sort of things we can expect from his borked survey he recently foisted on climate websites which seems destined to either fail, or get spun into even stranger claims. For example, compare these two passages of the press release:

Exhibit 1:

From the 11 994 papers, 32.6 per cent endorsed AGW, 66.4 per cent stated no position on AGW, 0.7 per cent rejected AGW and in 0.3 per cent of papers, the authors said the cause of global warming was uncertain.

Exhibit 2:

“Our findings prove that there is a strong scientific agreement about the cause of climate change, despite public perceptions to the contrary.”

And from that he gets a consensus? What is he smoking? Try getting a quorum or winning an election with those numbers.  About that 0.7 percent, this might be a good time to remind everyone of this Climategate moment.

In July 2004, referring to Climate Research having published a paper by “MM”, thought to be Ross McKitrick and Pat Michaels, and another paper by Eugenia Kalnay and Ming Cai, Phil Jones emailed his colleagues saying:

“I can’t see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin [TRENBERTH] and I will keep them out somehow – even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!”

This below comes from a pre-press release, published first by Steve Milloy ofJunkscience.com. It isn’t on the IOP website yet, nor is Cook’s paper. It seems both are scheduled for May 16th. Since there is no embargo time listed that I’m aware of, and it is in the wild now, it is fair game.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.