Views: 2093|Replies: 5

Is this Obama’s Taxgate? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-18 06:07:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bombay_plumber at 2013-5-19 02:14

We Bombay folks demand the truth from our American friends in Washington.

Did Obama give order the dirty tricks actions from the IRS officials, to investigate and pressurize the Republicans?

We Indians have the right to know the truth.

As the biggest democratic nation on the planet, we Indians are stakeholders and duty to overseeing the proper functions of democratic governments around the world. That means our right to scrutinize the legal workings of the USA Government.

The American authority must allow Indian NGOs to investigate, and access to the records of the IRS’s dealing with their political organisations.

17 May 2013 Lastupdated at 20:14 GMT

Two senior US taxofficials have denied the extra scrutiny given to conservative groups seekingtax exemptions ahead of the 2012 election was motivated by partisan bias.

ActingInternal Revenue Service head Steven Miller told a congressional hearing the"mistakes" were an effort to handle the flood of applications.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 22:51:50 |Display all floors
Very amusing. Yes, Americans are always wanting to oversee other countries' politics. It would indeed be good to see them take the same medicine. However, I think the "IRS scandal" will turn out to be just another right-wing lie!
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 02:22:20 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2013-5-18 22:51
Very amusing. Yes, Americans are always wanting to oversee other countries' politics. It would indee ...

Obama will be in the nick before his Term is out!

House Speaker John Boehner don't share your view.
He wants those responsible behind bars, and I think he means Obama.
Why would IRS civil servants discriminate against the Republicans if they were not promised some goodies in return?

This is what Boehner said:
“My question isn’t about who’s going to have to resign,” Boehner said during a news conference Wednesday. “My question is, who’s going to jail over this scandal?”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 02:27:50 |Display all floors
I don't know if anyone here is old enough to live through the Nixon Watergate Scandal.
Yes, it started off just like this Obama Taxgate, all very quietly, deniles, and dismissiveness from the dirty tricksters.

His Most Excellency Premier Manmohan Singh should insist the case be supervised by our non-partisan Indian democratic NGO officials.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 07:50:08 |Display all floors
yes I think the Indian tax officials expertise should be utiliised here

everyone knows the Indian burearacy and public servants are the best in the world.How can companies do business in the US when they can subjected to tax corruption if they dont become members of the Democrat party.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 19:24:07 |Display all floors
Bombay_plumber Post time: 2013-5-18 13:22
Obama will be in the nick before his Term is out!

House Speaker John Boehner don't share your vie ...

Boehner is a political servant of wealthy Americans who don't want to pay the taxes they should. It's people like HIM that belong in prison! I'm a millionaire myself; but I do my duty and pay my taxes. Are you an Indian millionaire? I hear many of THEM are not good about paying their taxes! There are no REAL scandals about Obama. Just lies from rich people and their Republican servants!
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.