Views: 7342|Replies: 14

Friendship. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-17 20:01:09 |Display all floors
She is one of my close friend among all my friends that I made in my college life,but today, she point out directly that I am a selfish person, to tell the truth, a little amazed, actually, I enjoyed a good relationship among my classmates even my teachers. As a result, I asked for the reason why she judged me by this manner, what she replyed  has really shocked my mind, she told that she have not got equal treatments from me, I said nothing on the spot but keeping silence all the time. she complained that I have accompanied with others to go shopping many times and just left herself alone. what is more, I also remember one night, I spent one night with one of my girl classmate on account of some reasons, but she called me up and questioned the reason why I stay with my girl classmate rather than her. which made me awkward, she hang up before I had a chance to get a word in. We almost talk anything that happened before us, but now, things has changed, she say nothing to me when we meet in campus in our daily life. our relationship becomes strange, as a matter of fact, she is a kind and good girl,deserves us to make a friend with her,but for her this character, I am wonder how to deal with our relationship. My friends, if you were me, what is your next steps?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 21:34:40 |Display all floors
It sounds like she is jealous, Mugy. You consider her a friend, and maybe she wants more?

Do YOU want more? If so, you'd better talk to her. Maybe remind her that if SHE wanted more, she would be better off telling you so than ripping into you.

If not, tell her you are just friends, if she wants to spend more time with you, then she should just say so, instead of getting all insulted and stomping off.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 22:14:42 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-5-17 21:34
It sounds like she is jealous, Mugy. You consider her a friend, and maybe she wants more?

Do YOU wa ...

Firstly, Thanks for your attention. I clearly know she is not the type person who are jealous,but her character tends to be somewhat emotional. Like you talked above, may mutual communication is necessary. I will try. Thanks again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 11:29:13 |Display all floors
your friend is like a kid, isn't she? you guys need to talk more heart to heart.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-5-18 13:29:25 |Display all floors
Defriend with her.
She's the one who's selfish, not you.
She's self0-centered .
She doesb't deserve to be your friend
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 17:40:14 |Display all floors
What an unusual friend she speaks her mind . Most would try to say things to please you . I'm sure you will be amused later on in life with this problem please enjoy
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 18:34:19 |Display all floors
snail001 Post time: 2013-5-18 11:29
your friend is like a kid, isn't she? you guys need to talk more heart to heart.

Maybe, you know,I asked for her to go out last night,but she replyed that she has no time at that moment.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.