Author: sansukong

US Dollar Collapse and Japan’s Sham Currency War: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-11-10 18:05:28 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-11-10 17:56
wrong.

All financed on credit.  When the bubble goes POP !

Who suffers ?  Not the pricks who run the Fed that's for sure.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-10 18:55:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2015-11-10 18:57
St_George Post time: 2015-11-10 18:05
All financed on credit.  When the bubble goes POP !

Who suffers ?  Not the pricks who run the Fed ...

at 4% pa, the 20 trillion will be inflated away. ...in 17.5 years....before your baby befores an adult.

what is your problem, mate?

if you got any brains, you also borrow to the nose , you too can get rich if you borrow as much  they let you.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-10 19:41:51 |Display all floors
il_signore Post time: 2015-11-10 19:28
Can't really agree with you amico.

What you suggest will surely enslave everyone on this planet - ...

is that what the rich teach you?

the rich didn't want you to follow their secret to success.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-10 19:43:31 |Display all floors
il_signore Post time: 2015-11-10 19:28
Can't really agree with you amico.

What you suggest will surely enslave everyone on this planet - ...

the success secret.

ever since QE, borrowers will be rewarded.

savers are fools and life long slaves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-11 00:52:24 |Display all floors
il_signore Post time: 2015-11-10 19:53
QE II's accession was in 1952 if my memory is serving me well. That makes 63 years. My parents were ...

your parents taught you wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-11 16:46:25 |Display all floors
il_signore Post time: 2015-11-11 16:40
Well what can I say?

I am 100% debt-free and am enjoying my financial freedom amico. You?

I know.....

those natives in Siberia and the Sahara are also debt free and enjoys their freedom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-11 17:23:29 |Display all floors
il_signore Post time: 2015-11-11 16:59
And you know what? I suspect that those natives are calm, relaxed and have no problems sleeping at ...

in a capitalist society , if no body borrows, then it will be called hand to mouth living.

you have to borrow to make things work.

the secret is.......borrow when  the interest rates lower than inflation like now......
and save when interest higher than inflation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.