Author: sansukong

US Dollar Collapse and Japan’s Sham Currency War: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-11-9 22:25:58 |Display all floors
incarnate cannot incarnate anymore.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-10 15:53:07 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-9-4 14:47
The U.S. $ has not collapsed.

It is every other currency currency that has collapsed.

but hurting badly.

China announced Monday that it will allow direct trading between the Chinese yuan and Swiss Franc in the inter-bank foreign exchange market starting from Tuesday. 2015-11-10
The move will lower trading costs for China and Switzerland, facilitate use of the two currencies in bilateral trade and investment and boost economic and financial cooperation between the two countries, according to the announcement released by China Foreign Exchange Trade System (CFETS).

Swiss Franc is the 12th foreign currency that can be directly traded with the Chinese yuan in the inter-bank foreign exchange market.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-10 17:38:53 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-11-9 22:24
not any paper.

paper with Uncle Sam endorsement is worth more than its weight in gold.

Would the USA have 20 Trillion dollars of debt if USD were linked to gold ?
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-10 17:46:30 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2015-11-10 17:38

if not for the FED printing money.....................

China would still be starving and living in farms and Malaysia is a piece of jungle.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-10 17:48:44 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2015-11-10 17:38

20 trillion debts have not hurt American dollar...............

well....probably 40 trillion debts will not hurt American dollar.

no wonder they call the FED the greatest invention in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-10 17:51:14 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-11-10 17:46
if not for the FED printing money.....................

China would still have international markets and nations would live within their means. American debt is simply unsustainable, the debt clock looks horrendous.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-10 17:56:36 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2015-11-10 17:51
China would still have international markets and nations would live within their means. American d ...

wrong.

there is no world trade expansion of the scale of last 50 years  if there is no FED. ...and paper money people can trust.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.