Author: sansukong

US Dollar Collapse and Japan’s Sham Currency War: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-29 21:47:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-29 21:13
Related Article  .......

Spinning out of control......

Opaque China and UMNO Malaysia.......two areas where rats have stealing for too long.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-4 14:33:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-4 14:47:46 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-9-4 14:33
Jim Willie Alert! The Global Financial War Is Now Full-Blown HOT!

Note: Highlight the above and Ri ...

The U.S. $ has not collapsed.

It is every other currency currency that has collapsed.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-7 18:41:32 |Display all floors
While the American Empire still exists and has extended its imperialistic reach, it is a very different empire from the days of the Reaganites. Most obviously, the Rule of Law is dead. Saturation corruption permeates this now rancid empire.

Financial criminals (primarily based in the U.S.) commit crimes literally a thousand times larger than anything previously seen in our history, and then repeat these crimes again and again. The U.S. ‘Justice’ Department spends its time not in prosecuting and incarcerating these criminals (and criminalized “banks”). Rather, it expends its energies explaining why it refuses to prosecute these criminals.

The primary “prey” of this banking crime syndicate is now the American people and the U.S. economy , itself. The United States has not merely become insolvent, it is obviously bankrupt. The Oligarchs who control its puppet government literally shipped the U.S. manufacturing base to the low-wage regimes of Asia, which ironically included China. As a result, the once-envied U.S. Middle Class has been transformed into the Working Poor .

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/20 ... ina-victory-default

LIN BIAO IS THE TRUE CHINA PATRIOT

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-7 20:53:25 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2015-11-7 18:41
While the American Empire still exists and has extended its imperialistic reach, it is a very differ ...

mostly AGREE.

I get the impression that you ARE a patriot no matter what

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-9 21:46:37 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-18 17:14
all these gold hoarders.

Gold has intrinsic value because it has lots of practical applications and it looks good around your neck as bling.

What else can you do with paper other than write on it or wipe your arse on it ?
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-9 22:24:37 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2015-11-9 21:46
Gold has intrinsic value because it has lots of practical applications and it looks good around yo ...

not any paper.

paper with Uncle Sam endorsement is worth more than its weight in gold.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.