Author: Mugy

Need you assistance..   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-17 11:46:13 |Display all floors
Mugy, it's obvious you're trolling for a guy by posting in this forum. Most guys these days know these old traps.
In keeping with my eyes-half-closed philosophy in China, I suggest you focus on your Taekwondo studies and open a gym which caters to foreigners. Before you complain about not having money or knowledge to open your own business, take mind of where you are now. You didn't make it this far without some effort and ambition.
Good luck marrying up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 12:11:48 |Display all floors
Good luck, from my experience students are being recruited from the universities in their third year by talent scouts from big companies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 17:45:58 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2013-5-17 01:05
Oh..I see it.....I have no friends or relatives in Jiangsu,I have decided to go to Shenzheng where ...

Shenzheng where my elder brother works

ShenZhen

it's Shenzhen,
not ShenZhen nor Shenzheng
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-5-18 12:18:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-16 20:33
If you promise me to "pay more attention", then please do so! In your reply you did not pay any  ...

I've give you a hint. She was only trying to be nice to you.
She knows you're a narcissistic twit and was only trying to dismiss you.
I was hoping for her sake that it would work.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.