Author: Mugy

Need you assistance..   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-17 00:05:22 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-5-16 23:50
after 2 bottles of red wine i´m never nervous..FYI: i´m german (as you can see in my profile), i ...

Oh..I see it.....I have no friends or relatives in Jiangsu,I have decided to go to Shenzheng where my elder brother works there,as a stranger to a unfamiliar city,may Shenzheng tends to be more better,after all,I have a place to live firstly..Thanks a lot,do not you need to go to bed,it is so late now...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 00:09:34 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-5-16 23:57
your english is great: WANNA ASLO

Undoubtedly,my english is too bad!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 00:15:39 |Display all floors
chenxin19900311 Post time: 2013-5-16 22:44
you are studying in Shenyang Sports University,you major should be sth related to sports ,why  you c ...

Yeah,I am going to Shenyang Sports University for my postgraduate study in September..My major is taekwondo,I also like english very much althought my major has little to do with english...I all the while deem that english is very important...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 00:15:42 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-5-16 23:53
could it be that SOME foreigners which are ready to help the "helpless" are NOT living in BJ but i ...

Im right the type  that  you define "helpless",so can you help me?I am right here in Jiangsu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 00:21:35 |Display all floors
chenxin19900311 Post time: 2013-5-17 00:15
Im right the type  that  you define "helpless",so can you help me?I am right here in Jiangsu.

I am going to Shenyang Sports University for my postgrdute study in September..my major is taekwondo,I like english very much althought my major has little to do with english,I all the while deem that english is very important no matter what field that we will work...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 00:24:31 |Display all floors
I am going to Shenyang Sports University for my postgrduate study in September..my major is Taekwondo,I like english very much althought my major has little to do with english,I all the while deem that english is very important no matter which field we will work.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 00:24:56 |Display all floors
I am going to Shenyang Sports University for my postgrduate study in September..my major is Taekwondo,I like english very much althought my major has little to do with english,I all the while deem that english is very important no matter which field we will work.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.