Author: Mugy

Need you assistance..   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-16 17:39:57 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-5-15 23:14
and why are you posting your jobseeking here at "friendship, love..."

Oh..as for this question you mentioned above,actually,I just try to hunt for some informations that is beneficial to the new one like me...I have not considered other aspects..Yeah,may I should post it to other forum that may can offer a job to me...Thanks again...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-16 17:43:47 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2013-5-16 17:39
Oh..as for this question you mentioned above,actually,I just try to hunt for some informations tha ...

where are you looking for a job?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-16 17:55:43 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-5-16 17:43
where are you looking for a job?

Currently,I am busy with my graduation thesis in my school,I am going to ShenZhen to hunt for a job after finish my paper...I think it is great if you can give me more suggestions....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-16 18:09:42 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2013-5-16 17:55
Currently,I am busy with my graduation thesis in my school,I am going to ShenZhen to hunt for a jo ...

as for ShenZhen i can´t help, don´t like south-china, hehe....but you know where i live...
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-16 21:33:12 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-5-16 18:09
as for ShenZhen i can´t help, don´t like south-china, hehe....but you know where i live...

Oh...where are you live? Beijing?Yeah? I am a little confused,why do not you like The South of China? I live in Hunan....I have been accustomed to the climate of South,so,when I arrived in ShenYang last time,I felt so bad just because of its weather and food,the weather is so dry...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-16 21:41:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-16 20:03
I tell you, Mugy, for the umpteenth time you should learn to write English in a neat and nice mann ...

Thanks a lot...I will pay more attention to the point you mentioned above..Moreover,I also hope you can give me guidance when I write something wrong....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-16 22:44:17 |Display all floors
you are studying in Shenyang Sports University,you major should be sth related to sports ,why  you choose foreign-trade as your priority?Is English a necessity for your future career?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.