Author: sansukong

... It’s Not Global Warming ‘End Times .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-26 00:06:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-26 00:51:09 |Display all floors
leboucher Post time: 2013-5-26 00:06
I reckon those behind the whole "man-made climate change" crap are taking advantage of mankind's ele ...

rats live in drains.

pirates live in dirt.

..............look at you picture!
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-26 00:53:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-5-26 00:55
I reckon those behind the whole "man-made climate change" crap are taking advantage of mankind's ele ...

swamps in the Arctic

and 200 million years ago, the output from the sun a lower than today..........................

but pirates would not know nor do pirates care.....................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-26 01:11:18 |Display all floors

since you don't want to listen to scientists....................you are left with rats, pirates and Morano

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-26 02:38:19 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-25 22:19
Excerpt:

Subsequent to this temperature range shift, growing CO2 emissions have not caused the lo ...

I am not arguing on whether summers are hot and winters are cold..... ya pillock!

I am saying that the polar ice is evidently shrinking, and ocean level is rising. These are observations made by scientists without vested interests..... they are not trying to sell you a pair of arm bands to keep you afloat, when your house is flooded.

I never trusted the CO2 debate..... as there are huge corporate interests on either side.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-26 07:44:11 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-5-26 01:38
I am not arguing on whether summers are hot and winters are cold..... ya pillock!

I am saying tha ...
I never trusted the CO2 debate.....

Trust the scientific facts put forward. Warmers only have their gravy trains, not the skeptics.
Translate  .....

相信科學事實提出了。
只有瓦爾默斯有肉汁列車,
懷疑論者也沒有肉汁列車。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-26 08:23:29 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-26 07:44
Trust the scientific facts put forward. Warmers only have their gravy trains, not the skeptics.
T ...

Oh... and the skeptics do not?

How about the funds from the big oil corporations.... car manufacturers etc ?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.