Author: sansukong

... It’s Not Global Warming ‘End Times .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-24 12:17:20 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-24 10:18
Your above statement sends a chill down my spine. That, this chill, I may not get, even if, I am  ...

+

yes, go get chilled.

chilled or be killed.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-25 03:51:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-24 08:41
My concern is for the wellbeing of the greatest number of people possible, not just for the Climat ...
My concern is for the well-being of the greatest number of people possible, .........

You are like the big bad wolf, telling all the chicken in the chicken coop, that their well-being is your great concern. Nothing can be more hypocritical than that. When it comes to that, you can beat everyone and anyone hands down!

Translate  ......

你像大灰狼,告訴所有的雞在雞舍,
他們的幸福是你的極大的關注。
沒有什麼能比這更虛偽。
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-25 06:01:03 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-25 03:51
You are like the big bad wolf, telling all the chicken in the chicken coop, that their well-being ...

So answer this..... Sans.... If there is no global warming, why is the polar ice melting to the extend that the Russians had to abandon their North Pole 40 research station?

Read it for yourself....

http://rt.com/news/russia-evacuates-polar-station-708/
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-25 06:15:17 |Display all floors
My post to Sansukong gone for verification..... I am baffled... there was nothing bad in it....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-25 10:27:56 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-5-25 05:01
So answer this..... Sans.... If there is no global warming, why is the polar ice melting to the ex ...

Related Article .....
"Deer Oh Deer"

http://www.austriantimes.at/mobile/news/Around_the_World/2012-05-31/42002/Deer_Oh_Deer

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-25 10:53:57 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-5-25 05:01
So answer this..... Sans.... If there is no global warming, why is the polar ice melting to the ex ...

Related Article ......

Global warming debunked:

NASA report verifies carbon dioxide actually cools atmosphere ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-25 16:52:37 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-25 10:53
Related Article ......

Global warming debunked:

no cure and Far Long Goner sansukong rat.

every thing you post is a big fat lie.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.