Author: sansukong

... It’s Not Global Warming ‘End Times .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-23 10:09:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-5-23 10:24
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-23 09:12
Get it into the thick skull of yours once and for all. China Daily also run the following dailies  ...

and all of that treats climate change and global warming as mainstream science and a serious threat.

but Rat and his Morano wishes to destroy China with their lies.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 10:52:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-23 10:50
You are up to a fulminating start to a new propaganda day?

We are waiting for you, and will count ...

I am free and I am ever ready.

Rat hunting keeps me young.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 10:55:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-23 10:52
...so you think all these publications should transmit your propaganda for that scoundrelly Marc M ...

and sansukong  is a Far Long Gone member

an illegal organisation banned in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 13:40:25 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-23 11:39
Reposting missing post .....

Go on.....

Show us your rotten character.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 16:36:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-18 19:12
There IS a CONSPIRACY in the CHINA DAILY, and it works as shown below:

- While the moderators have  ...
There is concern that Sans is trying to influence decision-making people in an inappropriate way, such
  as by creating a popular groundswell against necessary legislation to curb noxious industrial activities
  in order to protect our habitat. By whipping up popular opposition to necessary national laws and
  international treaties China's legislators might be prevented from doing their duty!
Why out of a sudden, you have become deeply concerned with the well-being of China which you have being demonising. Why the sudden change of heart and attitude.? Have I exposed your true agenda why you are in China? If there is anything that can arouse the awareness of the Chinese authorities  concerned to what is happening in China, it is the TRUTH and not me! Anyone with the TRUTH can do it. It is akin to anyone with the right key can open the lock.
Translate .....

為何突然你已經成為深切關注與福祉的中國,該您已經被妖魔化,
為何突然改變的心和態度呢?
具有我外露您的真實的議程,為什麼您是在中國嗎?
如果有什麼事情可以喚起的意識的中國當局,於發生了什麼,
這是真理而不是我!任何人與真理能做到這一點。
這就好比給任何人與正確的關鍵可以打開鎖頭。 。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-23 19:25:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-5-23 19:26
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-23 16:36
Why out of a sudden, you have become deeply concerned with the well-being of China which you have  ...

There is only one thing rat , i mean you, is noted for.

Talk rubbish
Cut and paste rubbish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-24 10:18:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-24 08:41
My concern is for the wellbeing of the greatest number of people possible, not just for the Climat ...
Minus those who don't deserve my love!

Your above statement sends a chill down my spine. That, this chill, I may not get, even if, I am faced with a king cobra!
Translate ......

你的的語句發送寒意順著我的脊柱。
這種感覺,我可能不會有,
就算,我面臨著眼鏡王蛇!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.