Author: gaiacomm

American Republic People to surround White House for 3 days   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-15 10:30:22 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-5-15 09:31
A ring of people one person deep is a security issue? The White House is the seat of power and sho ...

No one has to endure their home or business being encircled to restrict their freedom of movement.  No one.

And in places of business, and I'm sure the white house, there are zones set up for emergency vehicles that can't be blocked.

What you are talking about is just unreasonable.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 10:34:22 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-5-15 09:11
Who the hell are the 'american republic people'?

do you mean republicans?

Nah, they are the mythical nutters which infest Gaiacom's tiny skull.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 10:37:24 |Display all floors
emucentral Post time: 2013-5-15 10:34
Nah, they are the mythical nutters which infest Gaiacom's tiny skull.

I guess. Geez

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-15 10:50:58 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-5-15 10:30
No one has to endure their home or business being encircled to restrict their freedom of movement. ...

I think you are being purposefully misleading on this.

A single person depth ring of people does not constitute a hazard and can move in seconds for emergency vehicles. which I am sure they would do in necessary. How many peoples movements would he hampered? How many peoples movements are restricted for a presidential visit? You seem to apply the same rule differently  to different people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 21:27:08 |Display all floors
Most American people really wish for change...and it impossible to surround the white house with 300,000 people or so. No one will get hurt, and they cannot arrest 300,00 people or more. It can be done as long as the fear factor is gone. The government of the USA is finished and needs a new contract for the people it is suppose to serve! I am sure that the people like yourseleves are tired of what really goes on in the world influeneced partly by the US government and Business leaders, that could care less about any of you who...especially those without work, etc. The youth can and will start the march on WDC, followed by military and others like yourself that really wish for change. America was started as a Republic and will become one again. It takes people in Egypt and Greece who don't take things for granted as most americans do at least try to change corruption...some will die, some will not...but they will eventually succeed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 21:30:18 |Display all floors
Lets give it a try to surround the white house, with as many people that will make a difference! Don't be fearfull, lets send a message to OBAMA, Congress and Business leaders that its time for a REAL CHANGE...the military will support it, if and when over 300,000 people do it. Egypt and Greece did, why can't americans...who is the third world now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 21:34:14 |Display all floors
The American Republic are the PEOPLE in America. You should read the American Republic Manifestum...its on the internet to read, you can either buy it cheap or get it for free..your choice. It will at least inform you of what others are planning to do, to get rid of the US government. Surrounding the White House to me is the first step towards that goal... I am sure there will be a website explaining the rules for that march soon!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.