Author: sansukong

Earth To Drown — 18 Feb 1952   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-12 20:18:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-12 19:19
I am not out of my mind. I know that CO2 occurs naturally. You are now down to one-tenth of your f ...

It makes no difference weather humans exhaust CO2 or other animals does, and the stored fossil fuel will burn no matter what mankind does as well. But we don't need to give the zionist banksters any money in the form of payments for carbon emission certificates for breathing air,  it is such a stupid idea that it is hard to imagine it ever occurred.

It is not simply a matter of CO2 occurring naturally, it is essential for life, that is a fact. Zionist banksters are not needed for life however, so we wouldn't suffer if they became extinct.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 20:26:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-12 19:20
Eat a CO2 burger and be sated. It will glue your mouth shut!

Did you know that frozen CO2 sinks in liquid CO2, quite the opposite to water that floats in frozen form in liquid water. Nature is amazing, try studying it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 20:48:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-12 20:28
Yes, accumulation is a process that does make differences. Deny the obvious and dream on of a CO2- ...

Don't know what Mt. Everest has to do with this, but problems for humans breathing there is mainly lack of oxygen since air pressure doesn't make availability rich enough, somewhat simplified. Accumulation of CO2 does not happen since plants grow better and uses the CO2 in the photosynthesis process and thereby reduces the CO2 level into equallibrium with the rest of the atmosphere. Nature is amazing. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 20:56:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-12 20:28
Did you know that CO2 cannot be exchanged at the bank for currency?

The zionist banksters doesn't have anything but worthless paper money. They do however try to get us to pay them money for breathing, by the scam with CO2 that they has no rights whatsoever to claim any right's on. Humans breath oxygen and use it while exhausting CO2 that the plants use, the process is eternal and the zionist banksters has nothing to do with that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 21:53:32 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-12 20:56
The zionist banksters doesn't have anything but worthless paper money. They do however try to get  ...

Who are these zionists bankers?

Ask them to come and see me.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 06:33:45 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-12 16:02
Zionists are murderers.

There is no use for zionists and no use for rats.

Work

But you work for them.You propagate their propaganda.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 08:13:11 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2013-5-13 06:33
Work

But you work for them.You propagate their propaganda.

Who are these Zionist?

ask them to come see me!
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.