Author: sansukong

Earth To Drown — 18 Feb 1952   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-12 13:09:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-12 11:30
Melting Iceberg,

you are not relevant in the ongoing discussion.

You seem to be out of your mind, of course nature produce CO2 since it absolutely essential to carbon life forms as we are and any aspirations into reducing CO2 means you want to kill life in some way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 13:14:39 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-12 13:09
You seem to be out of your mind, of course nature produce CO2 since it absolutely essential to car ...

Science.....and therefore public policy.....is based of exhaustive studies by reputable scientists and Institutions.

It is not some thing coming straight out of your unscholarly mouth or worse........from paid ideologues like that Morano who runs a web site dedicated to serve his masters in the pollution industry.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 13:16:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-12 11:34
You were right on target...

Why do you think zionist banksters use their money better if they get billions from carbon dioxide emissions right trading? Do you believe that the climate get's better if the zionist banksters have bigger private jets flying around the world in?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 13:21:21 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-12 13:14
Science.....and therefore public policy.....is based of exhaustive studies by reputable scientists ...

Science and public policy is not the same thing, sometimes unfortunately. Anyway the CO2 fraud is but nothing than an attemt by the zionist banksters to get global taxation on life itself, it is ruthless greed that keeps them going on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 14:43:40 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-12 13:21
Science and public policy is not the same thing, sometimes unfortunately. Anyway the CO2 fraud is  ...

Dont go bad mouthing scientists......you good for nothing forsberg......you got frost bite?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 15:05:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 15:13:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.