Author: sansukong

Earth To Drown — 18 Feb 1952   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-12 09:03:20 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-5-12 02:53
Revolutionary stupid, you are as dumb as a person can get!

oh yeah..................very smart to help Rats dirty and pollute the world?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 09:18:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 09:29:03 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-5-12 09:18
And what good have you done beside bitching and whining?

(Washington Examiner) The president’s recently formed grass-roots campaign operation revealed Thursday that it plans to attack Republicans who question radical global warming hype, dubbing them “crazy” purveyors of “far-fetched conspiracy theories.”

and that is what Rats are.................... “crazy” purveyors of “far-fetched conspiracy theories.”

humans want clean and green, rats live in drains....................clear and simple.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 09:54:26 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-12 09:03
oh yeah..................very smart to help Rats dirty and pollute the world?

When will you come to the understanding that carbon dioxide is neither dirty nor pollution? Carbon dioxide is essential for all life around us, you produce it yourself simply by breathing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 10:06:42 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-12 09:54
When will you come to the understanding that carbon dioxide is neither dirty nor pollution? Carbon ...

The green house effect of CO 2 is elementary science.

Unless you have some thing against elementary science?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 10:14:16 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-12 09:54
When will you come to the understanding that carbon dioxide is neither dirty nor pollution? Carbon ...

Science is hard work, too difficult for rats and frsbergs.

I find all deniers are bred in ignorance, are lazy and lacks real research.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 10:53:14 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-12 10:06
The green house effect of CO 2 is elementary science.

Unless you have some thing against elementa ...

No it's not, green house gases might be of some importance to climate, but carbon dioxide is of negligible importance since it doesn't affect warming in the atmosphere far as much as other greenhouse gases in that case. The problem with carbon dioxide is that the international banksters want a tax on carbon dioxide an eventually a trade with emission rights. That means in the long run that you have to pay for breathing and if you can't pay you are not allowed to live. Think about it.

Elementary physics is something I am very well aware of, but this is politics and mass manipulation about power when it comes to taxation of air. The zionist banksters want all resources considered as their commodities and free for them to trade with even if it is air, water or whatever you need to make a living. If we let them own essential natural resources that we have to use for life itself we become slaves to the banksters, and that is what they are trying to fool us in to. Eternal slavery to international zionist banksters, under the disguise of environmental protection.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.