Views: 26541|Replies: 127

Earth To Drown — 18 Feb 1952   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-11 12:54:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-11 11:55

1952 Shock News: Polar Icecaps Melting At An Astonishing Rate – Earth To Drown — 18 Feb 1952 – Melting Polar Icecaps Raise Ocean Levels

Read the Full Article

More Flashbacks: 1940 Shock News: Greenland Glaciers Melting At Catastrophic Rates:‘The melting had increased rapidly. By far the largest number of local glaciers in north-east Greenland had receded very greatly during recent decades, and it would not be exaggerating to say that these glaciers were nearing a catastrophe’

Canadian Glaciers Retreating Since The 19th Century                                                            

Glaciers Melting Since 1861                                                                                                                                          

1902 Shock News:

Glaciers Disappearing!                                                                                                                                                                  

1923 Shock News: Radical Climate Change – Unheard Of High Temperatures – Arctic Melting – Glaciers Vanishing                                                                                                                                                              

American Experts In 1881: Telegraph Lines To Knock The Earth Off It’s Axis, Melt The Poles And Cause Tremendous Earthquakes

Sea Level Was Ten Feet Higher 3,500 Years Ago

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotMay 10, 2013 12:55 PM

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-11 19:34:17 |Display all floors
No balance around here?

Why transport the whole Morano web site over here?

Mods?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-11 19:35:05 |Display all floors

all Rat outputs are full of ignorance, laziness and lack of research and in the case of the this sansukong rat, it is full of lies and dishonesty.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-11 19:47:30 |Display all floors
I better learn to swim

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-11 23:04:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 00:26:04 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-5-11 23:04
You are jealous because Sansukong smarter than you! So, eat your heart out Dummy!

Rats and dogs.

Same same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 00:49:25 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-5-11 23:04
You are jealous because Sansukong smarter than you! So, eat your heart out Dummy!

Never met a climate skeptic I like.

All same same crooks like you and Rat.

Lazy, lacks intellectual integrity, ignorance, bombastic and ego too big for the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.