Author: voice_cd

Happy Mother's Day   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-12 12:07:04 |Display all floors
yesterday I was too tired after work, my mom preprared a nice diiner and waited me. I knew I was not in a good humour, I tried to control myself... but I still lost my temper...I spoke too badly to my mom ...I felt so sorry.. I apologized last night, however I can not make the mistake disappeared.
I love you mom, I'm sorry, I promise that I won't be angry to you any more.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-5-12 23:43:43 |Display all floors
An unfortunate MOTHER still waiting for the corpse of her dearest one in the MOTHER DAY at Savar building                 collapsed area ,Bangladesh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-12 23:49:11 |Display all floors
lindayoyo Post time: 2013-5-9 06:35
We don't need to learn everything from the foreigners. It's not a custom for the Chinese to say "I l ...

Same to us,the aseans.They never say I love you rather do something else like gift,good food,take her to a favorite place etc.

The westerner's scream many dozen times the word so,in my eyes a silly matter.

Keep our tradition and its impurity.Dont go for cheap business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 00:09:37 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2013-5-12 23:49
Same to us,the aseans.They never say I love you rather do something else like gift,good food,take  ...

if YOU do not or do not know how to show warmth and feelings pls do not blame us..
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 00:17:25 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-5-12 22:09
if YOU do not or do not know how to show warmth and feelings pls do not blame us..

We don't need to learn everything from the foreigners. It's not a custom for the Chinese to say "I love you" to our mother, so do something instead.By lindayoyo

lindayoyo Post time: 2013-5-9 08:35
We don't need to learn everything from the foreigners. It's not a custom for the Chinese to say "I l ...

you are right, we don't need to learn from foreigners. And we do need to express our thanks to our mom. So what do you mean "something instead"? welcome to tell us in detail. By voice-cd

This is not a blame rather showing the difference of tradition.

Blame could be put on "when the mother get old nobody care her".Neighbors discover dead body after one week-----------!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 00:56:23 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2013-5-13 00:17
We don't need to learn everything from the foreigners. It's not a custom for the Chinese to say "I ...

ppffff....never again i will talk to you .. DOT
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 15:54:26 |Display all floors
hao

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.