Author: voice_cd

Happy Mother's Day   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-9 12:46:22 |Display all floors
Several years ago, my mother's mother died on this day. So my mother will come back hometown to company her mother. I think we could be kindly to our mother not only Mother's Day, like having dinner with her if possible, buying gifts for her, working hard and so on.
Please forgive my poor Engilsh, I am trying my best to learn English!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 16:11:15 |Display all floors
清若茶amy Post time: 2013-5-9 12:46
Several years ago, my mother's mother died on this day. So my mother will come back hometown to comp ...

There's no need to  worry about your English here.

You have expressed you idea very clearly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 16:13:32 |Display all floors
Landyeo Post time: 2013-5-9 10:24
Love my dear mother , and more miss you now ~~~ Wish you health and beauty forever .

Hope you mom will see your loving words here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 20:21:34 |Display all floors
Thanks for the reminder, voice_cd. I have been too preoccupied with moving and divorce to remember this.

I had planned to take my daughter to see her Saturday. My mom is a tea connoisseur, So I think maybe we will combine the visit and take her to Russian Tea Time in Chicago for high tea. Or, if she thinks that's too much hassle, whatever else she wants to do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 22:16:20 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2013-5-9 16:13
Hope you mom will see your loving words here

Haha  , thank you , dear voice-cd .
Fighting~gogo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 09:22:06 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-5-9 20:21
Thanks for the reminder, voice_cd. I have been too preoccupied with moving and divorce to remember t ...

Glad to know. Wish you all great time together

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 22:12:01 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2013-5-10 09:22
Glad to know. Wish you all great time together

I just spoke to her on the phone last night. She won't allow me to spend the money to go out for High Tea right now. So I will take my daughter and spend a relaxing day with her. She wants to go for a walk in the woods and for me to barbecue for her on the Weber charcoal grill. My brother and I will do all the cooking and dishes, and just let her play with her granddaughter.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.