Views: 2786|Replies: 5

Why it is a wonderful thing when living in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-5 09:38:09 |Display all floors

In recent years, more and more foreigners have been choosing China as their living and studying place. Some investigations show that they think that living in China is a wonderful thing. Why does China become one of the main countries for foreigners to experience foreign country lives?

Have you found that many friends around you began to talk about their lives in China or their intentions to China? In recent years, more and more foreigners have been choosing China as their living and studying place. Some investigations show that they think that living in China is a wonderful thing. Why does China become one of the main countries for foreigners to experience foreign country lives?

Rapid Developing Speed

China’s developing speed is faster than any other countries in the world. Living in this country, which is changing every day, you will feel that the world is new every day. It always gives you some expectations, and it is really an exciting thing.

Beautiful Scenery

There are numerous things for you to visit in China. Such as places of historical interest, local customs and conditions, and so on. The mysterious Tibet, romantic Sanya, historic Beijing, lots of places of historical interests will make you dizzy. Therefore, you can know more about this ancient country.

Lots of Job Opportunities

Where there is growth, there is opportunity. And certainly, there are money-earning jobs. A lot of Chinese cities can provide you with job positions which you are interested in. The treatment may be even higher than you expected. On the part of domestic China, people’s consumption levels are becoming higher and higher. This means that the people who can provide the needs and desires of Chinese can gain vast sums of profits.

Affordable Goods

You can lead a comfortable life in Beijing without the need of earning lots of money. You can rent a house in the center of the city by using several hundred dollars every month. The delicious foods won’t cost you too much money too. All the drinks are very cheap. There are also lots of DVDs for you to watch.

Delicious Food

China is a vast territory with rich resources. Therefore, there are distinctive foods in every district. From the Sichuan cuisine to the cuisine of minority nationality in the Southwest, there will be an infinite variety. Besides, the Roast Beijing duck is very delicious.  Nowadays, with the increase of the living standard, Chinese people pay more and more attention to the health of the food.

Making Lots of Friends

In China, you can get familiar with lots of people come from all corners of the country. By dealing with these people, you can not only broaden your knowledge, but also maintain some opportunities for your future life and job.

Cultivating Your Achievability

Living in a country which keeps changing every day, you should at the same time overcome the unfamiliar feelings which a foreigner has. If you accomplish the job in the event that you have language barrier, you will feel that you have made anything every day. In other word, living in China will make you remind yourself to work carefully at anytime. Thereby, you will gain yourself a sense of achievement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 09:04:27 |Display all floors
the affordable goods is a sarcasm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 09:33:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-5-6 05:34

what? No smog? cherry picking to a new low!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 10:02:27 |Display all floors
When I read that 'You can rent a house in the center of the city by using several hundred dollars every month. '  I have to admit that I samil.  In Beijing there are more and more person who have to live in the basement for save money. In Beijing almost people earn five dollar every month. Beijing is the most streefull city in China. If you have the abilty please help the person who need to be helped, thank you.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-5-6 12:16:52 |Display all floors
Those three guys have two pounds of nose between them.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 13:41:27 |Display all floors
井泽宏宇 Post time: 2013-5-6 09:04
the affordable goods is a sarcasm

wouldn´t say so, here is my sarcasm: 20 Zigarettes for 5 kuai or a bottle of beer for 1.8 kuai or a pound of pork for 8 kuai is very afforadable....just my 2 cent
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.