...... He Owns 500,000 Shares of Monsanto [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-5 14:08:31 |Display all floors
Related Article ....

Monday, October 22, 2012     

India May Ban GMO Crop Field Trials for 10

Years

Anthony Gucciardi
Activist Post

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-5 16:01:43 |Display all floors
is that illegal?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-5 16:31:11 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-5-5 13:00
HUMANS OF THE WORLD UNITE - YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR GENES!

It is time that the Indians an ...
It is time China stop focusing on earning more dollars, euros and yens, and start earning more health and preserving the genes of its animals, plants and human beings from foreign invasion, subversion and destruction.

Fully agreed. If China does not make a concerted effort to put its own house in order again, all the past glories and achievements gained by its founding fathers would be all in vain. Let's hope the present leadership can repair the damages that the previous leadership in the last decade, had not being able to rein in, and i.e. corruptions of untold scale, foreign intrusions, and subversions both materialistically and also culturally.

Translate .....

完全同意。
中國如果不作出一致努力,為了再次把自己的的房子,
所有過去的輝煌和成就所獲得的開國元勳將一切都是徒勞。
讓我們希望現在的領導可以修復的損害的是在過去十年中歷屆領導班子沒有能夠遏制和即腐敗數不清的規模....外國入侵,和物質上和文化的顛覆。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 18:01:33 |Display all floors
March against Monsanto taking place everywhere May 25

(NaturalNews) With President Obama's recent signing of the Monsanto Protection Act, food safety advocates are up in arms. As GMOs fill grocery store shelves at an alarming rate, more people are growing aware of the health risks associated with genetically...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 18:04:05 |Display all floors

RE: ...... He Owns 500,000 Shares of Monsanto

March against Monsanto taking place everywhere May 25

(NaturalNews) With President Obama's recent signing of the Monsanto Protection Act, food safety advocates are up in arms. As GMOs fill grocery store shelves at an alarming rate, more people are growing aware of the health risks associated with genetically...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.