Views: 3417|Replies: 5

Club Of Rome and The Committee of 300 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-3 10:37:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-3 10:37

Club Of Rome and The Committee of 300

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fEu9GFJIw8g

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 19:52:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-3 15:22
Cut 'n Paste jobs like this prove that the unholy Climate Change dnier liars are flooding all media  ...
BECAUSE THE china daily forum IS FREE AND AMENABLE TO SUCH ABUSE!!!

At last, by your own doing, you have let the cat out of the bag. It is exactly with that  thinking in mind, that you have being taking advantage and abusing this China Daily Forum as your private platform to propagate your lies. Not a nice thing to do!

Translate  ...

最後由您自己的在做,
你讓您的惡念在公開。
正是與那邪惡的思想心態,
您已經被回吐優勢和濫用.
這是中國日報論壇一樣您的私人平台,
來傳播你的謊話。
不真好的事情至做!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 23:58:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-3 20:32
Be careful lest "the cat (which is) out of the bag"  catch you, break your legs one by one, tear o ...
Be careful lest "the cat (which is) out of the bag"  catch you, break your legs one by one, tear off your ears, tears  into your fur, then slowly devours you from your tail to your head...

Is this a loser's argument ..... throwing out threats instead of reasonings?

Translate  .....

這是一個失敗者的說法.....扔出去的威脅,而不是推理?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 01:11:09 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-3 19:52
At last, by your own doing, you have let the cat out of the bag. It is exactly with that  thinkin ...

i%diot
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-5 04:07:56 |Display all floors
Sans, you have succeeded brilliantly in exposing the predatory instincts of Seneca, who once ensconced himself as an icon of intellectual objectivity in this forum.  Now, we know he does not mind eating rats, meat, fur and all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-5 05:02:35 |Display all floors

RE: Club Of Rome and The Committee of 300

abramicus Post time: 2013-5-5 03:07
Sans, you have succeeded brilliantly in exposing the predatory instincts of Seneca, who once ensconc ...

There is a very common proverb, that fits a person like seneca perfectly, i.e. ....

An empty barrel makes the most noise.     
{:soso_e183:}

Translate ....

一個很常見的諺語,所描述的,像他這樣的一個人:
空桶,使得大部分的的噪聲。  {:soso_e183:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.